𝟎𝟎𝟐

MIKAELSON COMPOUND:

MIKAELSON COMPOUND:

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Sophie asked them as they sat in the room. "No way" Sophie refuses knowing that she would get in trouble. "it's very simple. we need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find Leah and Elijah" Rebekah tells the witch."Witches who practice magic in this town get caught, and they get killed" Sophie reminds the two originals. "Yes, about that, it seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal Marcel's secret weapons, the way he knows when a witch is using magic" Klaus shrugs nonchalantly not caring for Sophie's life.

"Girl about yay high, cute as a button, anger issues, and another a tad bit shorter, curly hair, and drinks a ton of water" Rebekah describes the girls."Davina? and-and the girl from the other day,
that was-was, never mind. Where have you seen them?" Sophie asked bewildered desperately trying to find the girls. "I don't know. The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out with her bloody mind" Rebekah answers bitterly. "Let me cut to the chase. they have Elijah, I know Blue won't do anything to him but still I don't know if she is still mad at me. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina and Blue away from Marcel. We don't know where they are. ergo, we need magic" he informs her slowly getting fed up.

"Davina would sense it" Sophie fiddles her fingers nervously. "Unless of course, another witch say, a traitor to the cause, Katie for example was to perfom much more powerful magic at the same time. That would create a smoke screen concealing your very small spell from Davina" Rebekah suggests, like Klaus, not caring for the poor witch's life."Katie doesn't deserve to die" the witch shakes her head refusing. Klaus is at his breaking point; he bangs the table standing up out of rage, "Sophie Deveraux" he walks over and sits in front of her. "You're in no position to be so principiled. You can't win a war without a few strategic losses, no matter how regrettable they may be. How many times have vampires been one step ahead, know something the shouldn't? Your sister was executed in the public square for practicing magic who knew she'd be caught? Did she even attempt to flee?" he asked the witch using basic human knowledge.

"She was caught hiding in a cargo hold of a freighter before it set sail down the Mississippi." Sophie admits feeling like she's betraying her people. "And who, pray tell, of Marcel's valued inner circle manages his business at the docks?' Klaus smirks knowing he won. "Katie's boyfriend Thierry" Sophie sighs defeated.

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH:

"What is that?" Davina asked Leah once again intrigued. "Oh, these are shoes" Leah holds up the shoes. "I know that but what are the wings used for" Davina touches the wings, tracing over the complex wing pattern. "I guess I will show you" she puts on the sneakers and starts to fly around the attic. "That is so freaking cool, can I try?!" Davina beamed in excitement. "Sure, we wear about the same size" Leah gives the shoes to Davina. Davina puts the shoes on and holds her hand. "Just look at me, alright" Leah tells Davina and she nods.

"I'm doing it, Leah" Davina smiles flying around but soon falls. "Ouch" Leah went to help Davina up. "That was so fricking cool" Davina hands the shoes back to Leah. "I know right" she puts the shoes away and grabs some for to drink."Where did you get them?" Davina puts her socks on. "An old friend" Leah shakes her head at the mention of the 'friend'. "Do you think I should kill an original?" Davina asked her friend. "In my opinion no, let's leave them to deal with their own problems" Leah smiles and drinks more water. "You're right" Davina grabs some water for her self nodding her head at Leah.