"Jennifer you ready to go?" Heaven asked adjusting her purse.

"Yeah I am but aren't you going to introduce the men to the men?" Jennifer asked chuckling to her self a bit.

"No need let's go" heaven said making her way towards her and grabbing her wrist as both the men trailed behind them towards the door.

How rude!

That girl lacks no manners at all the least she could have done was introduce us.

I was too busy staring ahead where she'd previously stood more like glaring that I didint even realize until I felt a sharp pain In my palm I looked down and saw that I had little nail cuts that were red and looked kind of deep I looked up closed my eyes and took a deep breath calming my self.

I told my self I didn't care she wasn't mine and I wasn't Hers she wasn't even my type so I needed to stop worrying about her and move on cause on top of that the other issue was her age.

When I looked over to Jonathan beside me I saw him furiously typing away on his phone.

"You good?" I asked him.

He looked up at me with a side eye.

"Yes I'm fine I'm just joining you up with a date with a friend of mine " he said continuing to type.

I snatched his phone away from him.

"Hey give that back!" He said trying to reach for the phone.

"No why the hell are you searching a date for me?" I asked standing up.

"Because you must be pretty horny If your gonna be starting at my woman like that and I don't mean jennifer" he said glaring at me.

My eyes grew wide hearing that and my cheeks grew red "w-what? Did you not just see them leave with two men"

He also stood up "them I'm not worried about I can't take old people seriously but you are under the same roof as her so watch yourself" he warned.

"First of all you can't just go around claiming people who are not interested in you and second of all I was most likely the same age as those people and third I am not interested in heaven" I stated.

"If so prove it" he challenged.

I looked at him to continue "go on the date I was going to set you up on"

I looked at Jonathan hesitantly I couldn't do that it wouldn't feel right but then again I'm single......well separated  but it still didn't feel right if Heaven were to find out what kind of idea would I be giving her?

Why the hell am I even worried about what heaven would think she's out with some guy and clearly didn't listen to me when I told her I didn't feel comfortable with her going so why should I care.

I wasn't gonna go because of my separation yeah separation.

I looked at Jonathan and he was already looking at me waiting for an answer "I don't think it's a good idea for me to go with the separation I'm going through right now...."

"Fucking pedophile" I heard him mutter.

Now I've had enough.

"You know what fine set me up" I said handing him back his stupid phone.

"Gladly" he said as he continued to type away on his phone.

I can't believe I was letting my nephew do this to me but I mean what was the worst That could happen it's not like I actually have to take this date seriously of course I'd be a gentleman but my heart was not set out on this date I was only going to please my nephew is all and then I'd say it didn't work out no big deal.

But while I was thinking about that all that kept floating in my mind was what would heaven think if she were to find out?

😤😤😤 Jonathan a big fuck hoy is in your orders‼️

You too hunter ugh yuh so aggy

How y'all think the date with hunter bout to go?

Will heaven find out if she does what will be her reaction?

How y'all think Jenny and Heaven doing with the guys?😏

Let me know what y'all thinking in the comments