CHAPTER ONE

"You seem surprisingly enthusiastic for someone who hasn't been around in almost 4 years" Jennifer snickered from beside me while we drove

I just rolled my eyes "maybe that's why I'm excited" I told her knowing damn well that I did have some other anterior motive nothing she needed to worry her pretty little head about anyways

Jennifer had mentioned something to me about her uncle hunter also staying there because him and his wife were going through something and he needed space away from her I didn't know what that was about neither did I care I more or so looked at this as an opportunity a second chance perhaps I mean this time the cards actually did play in favor of me somewhat

"What's you thinking about there buddy?"

"Huh"

Jen laughed while staring straight at the road "your just smiling really hard over there I'm a bit curious"

Damn I hadn't even realized but I needed ti make up an excuse fast "what? am I supposed to have a resting bitch face all day?" I laughed nervously

Nice save I told myself sarcastically

But thankfully We finally pulled up into the familiar mansion that I remember all too well Jennifer parked her car in the garage before we both stepped out she came over next to me "ready"?

"Let's go" I responded taking her hand in mine.

We walked up to the door steps and when we reached the front door Jennifer rung the bell an old woman who dressed in a maid uniform opened the door neither Jennifer or I recognized her so we said a quick hello out of politeness then went searching for Jennifers family.

We walked into the direction of Laura and Heath bedroom.

I moved to open the door but saw that it was locked so Jennifer stepped aside and pressed her ear against the door when she turned back around her eyes were open wide "what?" I Asked her.

"There a little.......busy right now come on let's go down to the living room and wait" She said while shuddering I finally gotten the jist of what she meant and I chuckled to myself.

We sat down in the living room waiting for them to finish their business 30 minutes later we were still waiting we even unpacked our things and changed clothes still no sign of them.

Damn they had stamina.

Due to Jennifer and I getting tired of waiting we decided  to go to Dunkin' Donuts to get ourselves some pastries.

When I twisted the door knob to open the front door I came face-to-face with Jonathon A.k.a. Jennifers older brother when he saw me he looked me up and down before whistling.

He pulled his shades down to the rest at his nose then smirked "You are?" He asked flirtatiously

I scoffed could this guy be any more Cringe I bought my hands up to his face then shoved him back making him flip his head "yeah right" I told him before Jennifer and I walked away  well not before Jennifer gave him a quick hug.