CHAPTER FOUTY ONE

"Oh you look amazing heaven!"

"Are you sure the eye shadows not a bit much? It looks really good but I feel like it's a lot I don't want to show out too much"

"Nope the eyeshadow is perfect and hey it's your birthday your allowed to show out how ever much you want today if you didn't I'd have to call you out"

"If you say so, I'm still so surprised this turned out better than I was expecting you could go pro doing makeup like this Krista what the hell" I admired the work she'd done on me I almost didn't even recognize myself the work she'd done on me was in a complete professional manner I had to double back twice in the mirror to check if it was really me

"I'm an ex makeup artist"

"What?! And ex? How come you never told me any of this"

"We're still getting to know each other I'm sure it would've came up at one point"

"Okay touché your really talented though"

"Thank you"

"Why are you an ex makeup artist?"

"I enjoyed doing make up still do but it's not something I wanted to let define me for the rest of my life like there are so Manny other things I'm good at I feel like continuing the profesión would've just held me down from other opportunities"

"I get that but did you ever think about doing it as a side hustle perhaps I mean if your this good at it I wouldn't waste my talent"

"You think I'm wasting my talents?"

"Well yeah kind of"

"What if I have other talents that I want to explore also"

"That makes sense I understand I guess, you know your so lucky you know"

"Why do you say that?"

"You know the things you want to do even if your a bit indecisive you've got options and plans where as I still haven't even figured out me yet"

"Aren't you still in school though?"

I sighed "I am but only for the happinesses of my mom ever since i was young it was instilled in my head that if i was going to do something right in life it was to go to college and finish period and even while i'm in school i still couldn't figure my shit out, i know that's really saying something and it isn't like i haven't had the inspiration i have but the problem is it's not my own i had to learn the hard way that just because something is going well for someone else and im there to witness it doesn't mean that its for me too for a time i thought i wanted to be a fashion designer because jennifer's mom laura had built such a great empire for herself and it was something she loved to do i had to learn the hard way that it wasn't for me blisters on my hands and all"

"Wow that's a lot, did you even want to go to college in the first place?"

"I was iffy about it yeah but it was never really my choice it was either go or face my mother and her shame for me and it isn't like i did not consider it or anything but it would have been nice if i had been my choice i know she only wanted the best for me and that was clear but going to college didn't solve anything other more education the thing that i'm supposed to do still hasn't come to me i was convinced going to school would help that but it didn't unfortunately"