PROLOGUE

"oh my God I can't wait to leave this place" my  best friend Jennifer groaned from besides me I chuckled

"oh my God I can't wait to leave this place" my best friend Jennifer groaned from besides me I chuckled.

"Girl chill we have like two more weeks till we can officially call our selves highschool graduates" I told her while munching on my potato chips.

She sighed "I just want everything to be done with already" she said dramatically while slamming her head against the table.

"Girl at the rate that you're going you're gonna have to buy this coffee shop a new table and probably give yourself a damn migraine" but she continued to bang her head anyways.

"I just don't understand why we are still getting work" she said and I just had to roll my eyes at this girls extraneous.

"Child you serious right now?" I took my latte from the table where it sat and took a sip out of it from the straw making a slurping sound because it was already basically done. "Jennifer all we have to do is some quiz online about our profession what is the big deal I finished it at lunch and there's only like 20 questions so get a grip on yourself."

"Heaven!" I heard Jennifer yell! snapping her fingers in my face I swatted her hands away then glared at her "what the hell you doing snapping in my face like that, that shit is rude" she only rolled her eyes

"You zoomed out you didn't even hear my phone ringing or me talking on the phone with my mom" she said.

"Allright so what's going on then?" I asked while spilling the whole bag of chips into my mouth

"She asked me to come home now something about An announcement do you want to come over?" She asked me while getting her bag and folders ready to go.

"That depends" I said standing up "is your sexy ass uncle going to be there?" I asked grinning

She always thought that I was joking when I spoke about her uncle like that so she never took me serious but  boy could she have it all wrong I was basically in love with that man but she never took me Seriously and I never let her know how deep my affections for him really went

She rolled her eyes at my question but answered none the less  "yes he will be there now let's go!" she said grabbing my hand and Ushuring me into her car.

20 minutes later

We stopped in front of her mansion I also forgot to mention Jennifer is rich as hell her father and his brother a.k.a. her sexy ass uncle owns many companies together all around the world plus he met her mom as she worked as a CEO herself in the fashion industry in all honesty I admired Jennifer's whole family even though they were like one of the few richest people in the world they have never acted like it they treated everybody just as equally well at least that's what I saw .