931-935

Chapter 931
Gu Qingyao is really speechless to this senior, no wonder the teacher loves and hates him!

These two-storey small buildings are actually quite large. There are yards in the front and back, and there is a row of small houses on the side of the backyard. There are some sundries on the side of the backyard. If needed, many houses can be built in the backyard in the future.

The kitchen, guest rooms, etc. are all on the first floor, with three rooms upstairs, and the rest is the small laboratory.

Cannon is quite satisfied with this place. He has lived in many, many good houses, but he has never lived for a long time. After a period of time, he was stunned by him.

"Little Junior Sister, when do I start working? Where is your laboratory?"

Gu Qingyao smiled and said: "It is still in preparation. About next month, all the equipment will be available. During this time, brother, you can learn more about the surrounding environment. Also, I will give you some research directions. You need to do research."

"The other thing is, I am going to open a pharmaceutical factory. You can help configure many medicines and produce them in large quantities after confirming the formula."

Cannon frowned, "That's it? You can do it yourself!"

This little junior girl's ability is no worse than her own, but this girl is a bit lazy, likes to do too many things, and didn't invest so much time in medicine.

Gu Qingyao said: "I have a lot of other things to do, and I can't do it alone."

She is mainly a manager, where can she do everything herself?

Canon nodded and didn't ask much.

Anyway, this little junior girl is very mysterious. He is so rich at a young age, and it is normal to have other things to do.

As long as he does his job well, as long as the younger sister arranges his life, he won't care about that much!

After taking him to see the new home, Canon was quite satisfied with it.

He is a life idiot. He used to be very strong in his career, but his life has been very bad. Now, although this house cannot be compared with some large foreign houses, it is already very good for Canon who often lives in slums.

After Canon settled down, Gu Qingyao and Qiao Xinming left first, let him adapt, take a rest, and then take him out for dinner at night.

Qiao Xinming has always been somewhat unacceptable to this Canon.

"Sister, is he really your brother?"

Gu Qingyao nodded, "Well! I met him when I was studying medicine abroad! That's it. Don't be surprised. He is just using his brain for research. He is a life idiot, and he is relatively simple and very nice. ."

Qiao Xinming: "..."

"You have prepared so many test equipment for him, do you want him to do experiments here?"

"Well! Brother is very good at this aspect, and he himself likes to do experiments. When he was abroad, he couldn't take care of himself. Later, after I met him, I supported him for a period of time, and he lived like an individual. Then I left, and he was so miserable!"

Qiao Xinming twitched his mouth, thinking about how he first saw Canon in the slum, isn't it just terrible!

**

In the evening, Gu Qingyao took Canon directly to the Jinjiang Hotel for dinner.

Seeing the food at this table, Canon almost didn't cry with excitement.