1071-1075

Chapter 1071
Although Mo Huais family was expelled from the Mo family, they just no longer lived in the Mo familys old house, but instead of expelling them from the family, Bai Youran and Mo Yunhao are still members of the Mo family.

Their family now lives in other houses of the Mo family. Although they have less contact with the outside world, they are not completely restricted from freedom. The Mo family will give each of them a living allowance every month.

This is probably the benefit of being born in a big family!

Bai Youran is now almost forgotten by the Bai family. The Bai family has completely abandoned her, so naturally they will not give her anything. Even her mother Zheng Min, after knowing that Bai Youran is not her biological daughter, No longer care about Bai Youran.

She now lives on the living expenses of the Mo family. If she doesn't even have this little money, then she really has nothing left except that she won't be starved to death.

Gu Qingyao didn't bother to take care of his defeated general, and turned around and left.

When I was in the second grade, I started to visit Mo Beihan for New Year. Gu's family and Qiao's Qin's family were newly married couples. This New Year was the first New Year after they got married. So after going there, they got a bunch of red envelopes.

After returning, Gu Qingyao began to sit on the bed and count the red packets.

After Mo Beihan came out of the bathroom wearing pajamas, he saw her wearing a big red festive pajamas, sitting on the bed and unpacking the red envelope.

Seeing her smiling and taking a big advantage, Mo Beihan smiled, "Did you get rich? You smile so happy?"

Gu Qingyao looked up at him, squinted and smiled, "So many big red envelopes, can you not be happy!"

Although very rich, although I don't care about the small amount of money in the red envelope, the feeling of receiving the red envelope is still so good!

Mo Beihan was happy and stretched out his hand to fish her over, "Or...I will give you a big red envelope every day from now on?"

Gu Qingyao smiled and said: "Don't do it, then you won't feel it. Only the red envelopes that you receive during the New Years and holidays are called red envelopes!"

Mo Beihan just hugged her and watched her count the red envelopes.

His gaze moved slowly to her lower abdomen, and he stretched his hand to cover it, "Is there anything uncomfortable in the body lately?"

Gu Qingyao had a meal, glanced at him, glanced at his movements, and smiled: "I want a baby?"

Mo Beihan was a little distressed, "Why haven't I come yet? Am I not working hard enough?"

Gu Qingyao: "..."

Some gave him a silent look, "You haven't worked hard enough, so what else? You think about me!"

Mo Beihan looked at her and raised his eyebrows, "Am I not gentle enough?"

Gu Qingyao: "..."

His face flushed slightly, and after glaring at him again, he turned over and prepared to escape.

As a result, Mo Beihan didn't do what she wanted, so he took her back, "You tell me clearly, I'm not good to you? When is it not gentle? Tell me!"

Gu Qingyao laughed, "Oh okay, I'm afraid of you, how long have we been married? In the meantime, you have been abroad for so long. Isn't it normal not to be pregnant? We are still young! What are you worried about? "