691-695

Chapter 691
No matter what, just praise Gu Qingyao more!

Be a little thick-skinned, don't be afraid of numbness, coupled with his outstanding face, soon, Qiao Yuying will treat him as a son-in-law!

Ugly monsters are called wretched like him, and handsome guys like him are very attractive!

Mo Beihan still had the power of observation. He soon discovered that Qiao Yuying liked his handsome face very much, so the result can be imagined!

Gu Qingyao was sitting next to Gu Jinfeng, Qiao Yuying was sitting on the other side of her, and Mo Beihan was sitting on Qiao Yuying's side.

Now, the two brothers and sisters looked at each other, and both saw the shock in each other's eyes!

They discovered for the first time that Mo Beihan could fool people like this... Oh no, it was a coax!

"Yaoyao said you grew up together, and your family is also from Qinghe Brigade? Have you moved to the capital now?" Qiao Yuying asked with a smile on her face.

Mo Beihan replied: "Yes, I grew up there when I was a child, in another brigade, but it was very close to Yaoyao's house, and it was connected. When I was young, my family was bitter. My eldest brother passed away early and left two children. , So I went out to make a living when I was a teenager, and then I found my father. Grandpa found out and took me back to the capital."

Qiao Yuying had a meal, "Beijing? Your surname is Mo, who is your father?"

Mo Beihan did not hide, "Mo Huai!"

Qiao Yuying: "..."

"Your grandfather... is it Mr. Mo Degangmo?"

Qiao's family was also a big family in Beijing, and of course Qiao Yuying knew the Mo family, and she knew that Mo Huai too.

Mo Beihan also guessed this, and nodded: "Yes!"

He was a little nervous. His father was not a good thing. If Qiao Yuying disliked him because of this, he must teach Mo Huai and Mo Yunhao a lesson.

Qiao Yuying was silent for a while!

Mo Beihan was a little nervous.

Qiao Yuying murmured, "Old Mo has great grandchildren? How old is it?"

Hearing Mo Beihan's meaning, it seems that he is no longer small, right? So fast?

Mo Beihan breathed a sigh of relief, but still didn't dare to relax, "I'm over a dozen years old, he's almost an adult!"

Qiao Yuying: "..."

"It's all this old! Your uncle's child shouldn't be this old yet!"

Although Qiao Yuying is not very familiar with the Mo family, she has heard of it. She has heard of the two sons of the Mo family.

Before the Qiao family went abroad, she knew that Mo Huai married Jiang Hongying!

Qiao Yuying glanced at Mo Beihan, and immediately understood that this child was the one Mohuai was looking for when he was thrown into the countryside by the old man of the Mo family to practice.

It is estimated that she lied to the other girl, and when she came back, she assumed that nothing happened. She married a lady from the Jiang family and ignored the wives and children in the country.

laugh!

She just said it!

The embroidered pillow in Mohuai cannot be carried on the shoulders. After returning to the countryside for several years, there must be a problem.