1061-1065

Chapter 1061
The next morning, Gu Qingyao went to the kitchen to cook some medicinal food for the old man and the old lady, but saw Mu Mu in the kitchen.

"Mu Mu, what are you doing? Why didn't you go to school today?"

Mu Mu was looking for something, and he heard that he replied: "There is no class this morning. I am going to make an order. I will take it to Brother Chen's stall later."

Gu Qingyao raised her eyebrows, "What are you going to do?"

"Yeah! I also helped do it when I was in my hometown! Aunt, I said when I was a kid, I have to make money to support you when I grow up! Seeing you are so good at cooking, I also learned some!"

Gu Qingyao smiled, "I know, but I rarely see you cooking!"

Mu Mu scratched his head, "I saw two big fish in the kitchen today, and I want to use one of the big fish heads to make fish head soup. Don't Brother Chen and Chen Qingqing have to learn every day! Eat more fish, smart! And so is Yuanyuan, she has such a clever little head, so you have to make up for it, or it's wasted!"

Gu Qingyao smiled, "That's OK, the fish is there, you're done, if you don't understand, tell me."

"Good!" Mu Mu smiled, obviously very happy.

"They sell noodles all day, and they use pork, so that every time they eat meat, it's almost all pork. I just wanted to get something else to try."

"Oh! My Mu Mu is so careful!"

Mumu: "..."

Why does he think Auntie's words are weird?

Gu Qingyao was doing her own while watching Mu Mu busy.

The little guy is serious about handling the fish head. After the pot, he confirms the seasoning and tastes the taste from time to time, for fear that it will not taste good.

She usually pays more attention to the soup when she cooks the soup. The Mo family kitchen has a very complete range of seasonings, and Mu Mu has also learned a lot, so she is also very particular when she cooks fish head soup.

Put the soup aside, and then went to make a braised chicken nuggets.

Gu Qingyao raised her eyebrows, "Is this also done?"

While holding the spatula, Mu Mu said: "Yes! This chicken has been raised for two or three years. The meat must be very strong. Even if Brother Chen has meat, he eats pork. This person's nutrition It must be balanced, especially Yuanyuan is still a patient!"

"She likes soup and chicken, so I made these two and will take them there later."

"Oh..." Gu Qingyao put her hands on her chest beside her, smiling as she watched him busy.

Gee tut!

Very serious!

After making two dishes, Mu Mu tasted it by himself and was very satisfied.

The milky white stewed in fish head soup looks very nourishing. The chicken nuggets are braised in brown sauce with a delicious taste. Young people like this taste the most.

Mumu found the big lunch box and packed the two dishes.

"Oh by the way, auntie, where did you get the strawberries at Qiao's two days ago? Qiao's strawberries are so good, they are big and sweet. Bring me some."

Gu Qingyao licked the refrigerator, "Now, it's in the refrigerator!"

Mumu hurriedly took the small box and ran to pack a portion, packed a few boxes into the bag, and took another bottle of milk. Then Mumu carried the bag and went out.