886-890

Chapter 886
Although I don't know who it was, what Bai Youran hates most is still Gu Ruoqing and Zhang Xiaohui.

She felt that only she and the three of Gu Ruoqing and Zhang Xiaohui knew about this, so she only agreed that Gu Ruoqing or Zhang Xiaohui had leaked it out.

These two useless idiots, after giving so much money, she even killed her like this, she must not let them go.

Mo Yunhao has run out of money recently, so naturally it is impossible to buy things with Bai Youran everywhere. The former luxury life is gone forever, and neither of them can bear it.

At this time, Mo Yunhao was still expecting the Bai family to help him, so Bai Youran was not hiding it for now.

When Gu Ruoqing came to ask for money again, Bai Youran couldn't get the money all the time.

The two quarreled.

"Are you embarrassed to ask for money? Do you know that it has spread all over now, saying that I am not the daughter of the Bai family, saying that I was replaced in the country? Is it secret?"

"You idiot, what good is it for you to hurt me? What do you think you are without me?"

Gu Ruoqing was taken aback!

She never said it!

Bai Youran is so rich here, she still wants to get more money from her! Why do you harm her?

"What are you talking about? When did I say it?"

Bai Youran didn't believe it, "Who else could you be? Don't you often go out fooling around with my money? Did you say you were my sister when you were drunk? Are you?"

Gu Ruoqing said impatiently: "I didn't. If I said no, I didn't. It was you, Bai Youran, didn't you say that you would have money for me after you got married? You didn't mean that you introduced me to those you knew after you got married. The rich young master? Why is there no action at all now?"

"What about the money? You haven't given me money for a long time. Give me the money soon. There is no five thousand yuan this time. Don't want to leave!"

Five thousand yuan!

Bai Youran gritted her teeth with hatred. She gave so much money, but in the end she was questioned, and the secret of her identity could not be kept. What is the use of giving her money?

"I have no money, let me go!"

Bai Youran pushed Gu Ruoqing, turned around and left.

Gu Ruoqing was dumbfounded.

Just left?

Does she want to give her money anymore?

What should she do after that?

"Bai Youran, stop and give me money quickly, or I will tell everyone your identity, so that you will never be a daughter? Bai Youran... You are a country girl, you come back to me... stop"

Gu Ruoqing chased Bai Youran for a long time.

Bai Youran's life is not going well recently. She thought that getting married would be the beginning of her happy life, but she didn't expect that her life would be better after marriage than before.

Now that she is almost out of money for herself, where is there still money for Gu Ruoqing?

It's useless to give it to her anyway.

These two greedy women can't just let them go.

**

What Bai Youran would do, in fact, Mo Beihan knew very well.