181-190

Chapter 181
Generally, when a daughter returns to her natal family to pay New Year's greetings, it is around the second day of the second grade.

But Gu Qingyao waited till the third grade, and didn't see her sister-in-law come back.

She remembered that my sister-in-law did not come back last year during the Chinese New Year.

Today, the people in Qinghe and Nanhu brigade are busy dredging the river. I heard that there is something wrong with Qinghe. Gu Qingyao doesnt understand this. In the previous life, she had been doing housework at home when she was younger. Then something happened. She rarely goes out.

So she actually doesn't know much about this kind of field.

Later, when I grew up, I heard my father talk about it, saying that people in this era paid the most. Many roads, rivers, and other projects were made by people in this era.

People in later generations are enjoying the fruits of their ancestors.

Gu Qingyao didn't have to go to work. Except for her grandma at the cowshed, her grandpa and father, including her third brother Gu Jinlin, went to help.

Gu Qingyao thought, she simply went to my sister-in-law's house to see how they were doing, and just to give her something.

My sister-in-law, Gu Yunshuang, married in another commune, but it was not too far away. He walked for about two hours.

Gu Qingyao went to the cow shed to find her grandma and talked to her, but she didn't see her grandma, so she told the old men and old ladies and asked them to tell them, and then she went to the sister-in-law's house with a small basket on her back.

The weather has been good in the past two days, and the snow on the road has melted a lot, but at this time the weather is still early, the sun has just come out and the temperature has not yet risen, so it is still freezing.

Just convenient to walk.

When it thaws, the dirt road is not easy to walk at all.

The place where my sister-in-law married was in a Yanglin brigade under Shuguang Commune, named after a large forest of poplars there.

About ten years ago, the Yang Lin brigade was relatively affluent in the Shuguang Commune, and living conditions were relatively good compared to the surrounding areas, but in recent years, it has become worse and worse.

Gradually it has become a poor brigade of Dawn Commune.

Gu Qingyao walked for two hours before coming to this Yang Lin brigade.

She is very strange. She has never been here a few times in her previous life. She seems to have been here once or twice since she was fifteen. She can't remember. She is standing here now, and she doesn't even know where the sister-in-law's house is.

But fortunately, a little faint impression.

My sister-in-law's family name is Li, and my uncle's name is Li Dahai. She still remembers this.

When I entered the brigade, I asked an aunt who was basking in the sun and soaking her shoes, and the aunt enthusiastically took her there.

However, before reaching the place, I heard the cry of women and children.

Gu Qingyao frowned, and the aunt also paused, speeding up and hurried over.

"Oh, that old lady is probably beating your sister-in-law again!"

Gu Qingyao hurried over and saw a lot of people around not far in front, pointing and talking.

An old woman yelled: "I let you steal things, and you will lose money. You dare to steal things to eat, I will kill you!"