651-655

Chapter 651
The Qiao family is not as difficult as Gu Qingyao imagined, but the family is happy!

Although these eighteen years are too cruel for parents, but eighteen years have passed, and they have not much time left to delay.

Gu Qingyao's current thinking is to hope that the big environment will come soon, and she takes her mother back to find her father.

So at this time, she didn't want to worry about who was right and who was wrong. She just wanted to get along well with her grandmother's home. When she took her mother back in the future, her parents would have less obstacles together.

The Qiao familys second old man was very guilty of his daughter, and treated Gu Qingyaos child in the same way. If conditions did not allow them to return to China for so many years, they would definitely go back to find that child.

Now that the little girl is alive and well, she has come to look for them, and now they are all devoted to making up for Gu Qingyao.

In an instant, Gu Qingyao became the little princess of the Qiao family.

Qiao Yuying slept for more than two hours and then woke up. During this time, Gu Qingyao had been with her at Qiao's house. During this period, she called Qin Zhiyuan and told him about the situation.

Qiao's reaction made Qin Zhiyuan a little surprised, but he was relieved!

"In this case, the uncle is relieved, but Yaoyao, there is something uncle wants to remind you, that is Huolin. This uncle thinks that he is very hypocritical and he is bound to win your mother. He has been running himself for these years. His affectionate appearance has brought a lot of good reputation to the company under his own name."

"But this man has married two wives, a bunch of lovers, and several illegitimate children. Although those women look like your mother, the outside world also says that he did this to show his affection for your mother, but in his uncle's view It is true that he has found countless women."

"Your existence has an impact on their family, and his children are also coveting the property of Joe's jewelry, waiting for their father to marry your mother to divide up Joe's jewelry! Now that there is one more you, maybe they will deal with it. You, be careful!"

Gu Qingyao felt warm after hearing it!

People in the upper class should avoid nosy!

The relationship between Huo Lin and his mother is actually the best choice for Qin Zhiyuan to say nothing. He does not seek merit but no fault.

He can remind himself so, obviously he is really thinking about himself.

Gu Qingyao smiled and said, "Thank you Uncle Qin, I will be careful. Don't worry, when you decide to come to Qiao's house, I will be ready and I will be careful!"

Listening to the child's confident voice, Qin Zhiyuan didn't know if the girl really had the ability or didn't understand anything.

But think about how this girl can beat her father and mother in medical skills, and she can also take out such a good jade wool. This is already very unusual in itself.

This girl has just arrived here and is unfamiliar with her place. That piece of wool could not have been bought after she went abroad. Is it possible that she brought it from China?

How did she bring it here?

Qin Zhiyuan couldn't figure it out, but he didn't get entangled. It's a good thing for this girl to have a lot of magical powers, and his mother wouldn't like it if she didn't have the ability.