701-705

Chapter 700
After Gu Qingyao entered, the old housekeeper bowed respectfully to the man sitting on the sofa inside, "Mr. Gu, here comes Miss Gu!"

On the sofa, there was a person sitting with his back to Gu Qingyao, covered with a blanket, leaning on the back of the chair, and seemed to be asleep.

Hearing the sound, he opened his eyes and looked at Gu Qingyao, his cold and gloomy expression suddenly became milder, "Miss Gu, please sit down!"

He pointed to the opposite position.

Gu Qingyao sat across from him, looked at him, and found that his expression was much worse than she had imagined. She frowned and said, "Mr. didn't listen to me?"

The young man on the opposite side was silent for a while, then sighed, "I don't want to, but there are so many things in the family that I can't stop at all."

He inherited the family at such a young age, and spent countless energy when fighting for the owner.

He has been in poor health since he was a child, and the past few years have worsened the situation. Now his body has no way to withstand his high-load work. After seeing so many doctors, he said that he will not live for two years.

Especially, he is still barren!

This is still a secret at the moment. The family can't live without an heir. Although he is not in good health, he is not dead after all, but once the news of his infertility really spreads, the family will definitely be in chaos.

In fact, the outside world has speculated in the past two years, because there is no definite news, so no one dares to make a conclusion, and dare not speak it out.

But he knows that it won't last long!

He desperately needs to get better!

Gu Qingyao checked his body, her face looked a little ugly.

"Sir, your body has been injured too badly since you were young. You worked so hard in your early years, and you have already overloaded it. Now you don't pay attention to rest. No matter how good medicine is, you can't save you!"

The person in front of him was someone Gu Qingyao had seen almost existed as a working machine.

The heir of the super rich, born in such a family, such an identity, he had to fight for his survival in the early years!

Later, he finally sat in the position of Patriarch, but his body couldn't support it.

So many doctors all over the world said that he would not live for a few years. Last year, by coincidence, I ran into her!

To be honest, this person's body was very healthy at the beginning. He was not sick, but was injured again and again, which eventually led to physical problems.

Car accidents, kidnappings, and overloaded work are all thrilling. Gu Qingyao can guess that he cant give birth now, and its not because of his natural body. Its all the decline in all aspects of the bodys functions caused by later injuries. He can still live now, really. Suspended by medicine.

Had it not been for this guy who was born in a wealthy family and had the best medical conditions in the world, this guy would have died early!

She actually had a way to save him, but the forces behind this person were too terrifying, she didn't dare to cure him too easily.

The man opposite gave a wry smile, "Miss Gu, I will try my best to cooperate. Please heal me. I invite Miss Gu to come over today. I hope... I have a lot of things to deal with recently. Can Miss Gu stay by my side? Take care of my body."