401-410

Chapter 401
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Mo Huai was jumping around in the living room with pain.

Granny Mo was furious, picked up a feather duster in the living room and drew it towards Mo Huai.

"What do you mean by giving it? Do you have money? Why are you generous? Do you know how much a thousand yuan is? Do you know how much you can buy for one thousand yuan?"

"It's just a **** of the Jiang family. My Mo family has raised him for so many years, and he is still dear? Why is he dear? What qualifications does he have?"

This sentence, Grandma Mo almost yelled out.

One thousand yuan!

It's just a knock in the head, a little blood bleeds, and a thousand yuan compensation is required. Why?

Her grandson and great-grandson lived so hard in the country. Every year, she had to work hard to get enough food. She didn't even have time to meet her eldest grandson. She went out to work hard just to survive, and finally died.

This Mo Huai, now he treats an outsider so generously.

If you have a little conscience, even if you dislike the countryside where Jiang Yingqiu was born, and even if you dislike those children and don't want to take them back to the Mo family, you are still a father after all?

Is that child still your own flesh and blood after all?

Why didn't you expect to send them some money and food for the sake of blood relationship?

As soon as I left, I didn't pay any attention to it. When I returned home, I didn't mention a word. It made my whole body chill. But now I treat others and say only 1,000 yuan.

Ah!

Grandma Mo was in a violent state, brandishing her feather duster and flicking fiercely.

"A beast! You beast! I won't kill you today, my mother will have your last name, so you are not allowed to hide!"

Mo Huai had never dreamed that he would just come back and ask for a thousand yuan, and he would be beaten like this by his old lady. He was shocked and the intense pain made him scream.

"Don't shout! Shut me up!"

"Ah, mother... mother... forgive me..."

The scream was heard by the old man upstairs. He just hung up the phone and saw the situation when he came down. He was immediately frightened. It was not that Mo Huai was beaten and frightened him, but his wife was too angry. .

Hurriedly rushed to stop.

"Old lady, old lady, calm down, I'll fight for you, I'll fight for you, calm down..."

The old woman was getting older, and she was so sad just now. Now she is so angry, her face is purple and her body is trembling. What if something happens?

Father Mo just pulled Granny Mo aside and sat down on the sofa.

"Calm down, take a break, I will fight for you, I will fight for you!"

"Butler, get my whip!"

Steward Zhong knew that this was inevitable, so he could only get the whip.

Mo Huai wanted to ask his father for help, but he heard such a terrifying sentence.

When he brought the whip, Old Man Mo relentlessly drew it over.

"Ahhhhh..."

This scream was even more tragic than before. Grandma Mo's strength was still far from that of Grandpa Mo. Now that Grandma Mo was beaten by Grandpa Mo, Mo Huai realized what it meant to be heartbroken.