1131-1135

Chapter 1131
Gu Jinxuan is the fifth oldest, and there are several older brothers on it, all of whom are so good, and his life is the best.

Someone can help, and it's not burdened yet.

If you spend so many years outside alone, you spend all your wages on your own, and occasionally you can get some subsidies at home. Don't be too happy these days.

I have seen so many people outside, and life can be better than him.

Many people have to support the whole family with their salary alone!

He has been chic and superior for so many years, and now he has come to the capital and saw these brothers and sisters, this sense of superiority has disappeared immediately.

But fortunately, everyone is a family and didn't laugh at him. Together, they help each other and support each other.

Thinking about the environment of Er Bo's house and thinking about his own home again, Gu Jinxuan was irritated.

It is not only the financial gap that is upset, but the most important thing is his mother.

It really disappointed him!

Gu Jinxuan, who was so proud, couldn't accept such a greedy and stupid mother.

Each of the Gu family's brothers and sisters was thinking about making money, thinking about what he saw, thinking about what Gu Qingyao said to him, saying that grandparents are the poorest of them.

But in the eyes of his mother, grandparents are the wealthiest in the family. Everyones prosperity is because of taking the money from grandparents. She thinks about the money of grandparents every day, wishing to divide the family soon. property.

However, in fact, none of the people at Gu's family cares about that little money. For everyone, it is just a little money...

This gap!

This made Gu Jinxuan feel a little embarrassed.

Gu Jinxuan sat on the bedside, thinking for a whole night, some thoughts in his eyes gradually became firm.

He has to do something!

After the big quarrel this time, Sanfang became even more depressed.

Gu Jinxuan became a little dull and didn't like to talk. During this time, he almost ignored Zhou Ping. In addition to finishing school, he ran around the rest of the time. He didn't know what he was doing. It was late every day. Come back home.

When I go home, I spend most of my time in my room.

On Zhou Ping's side, she became more and more uneasy and lost a sense of belonging. The primary seven and eight classes were tense, and Gu Yundong's work gradually became busy.

At the end of the year, even Gu Jinlin was busy with exams. They just transferred this year and there should be no academic problems.

After getting busy, they don't have much time to take care of the family. The two children have to eat and go to school. Zhou Ping still has to cook to take care of the children.

Without giving Qian Zhouping, there is no way to buy vegetables and cook.

Gu Yundong gave the money, and Gu Jinxuan immediately said: "You don't need to give her that much. I will take care of Xiaoqixiaoba and give her enough to live. Anyway, if you give it too much, it won't go into Xiaoqixiaoba's stomach. "

Gu Yundong frowned, "Have you not studied heavily recently? Have time to take care of Xiaoqixiaoba?"

Gu Jinxuan said: "My schoolwork is not a problem. Xiaoqi and Xiaoqi have lunch at school. I will try to come back early in the evening to buy some food and let my mother do it."