851-855

Chapter 851
"Oh right!" Zheng Min continued: "Some people who have been to Hong Kong Island came back and said that it's only prosperous over there! They are all mansions and luxury cars, and the women's clothes and jewels are placed at home. No less, they are all dedicated one floor for clothes and jewels, those skirts and dresses! They are worn only once, and then thrown away after wearing them, my God! That wealth, I can hardly think of it."

Bai Youran was surprised!

"Mom, what you said is true? Only wear a piece of clothing once?"

Zheng Min nodded, "Yes! People only wear all kinds of new clothes, and they wear new ones every day, and they don't repeat the same style, even jewelry."

"The eldest lady over there has a special car to go out, there is a special driver, and there is a special nanny by her side, just like the lady in ancient times, are you proud?"

Bai Youran's heart set off a stormy sea!

She thought that as Miss Bai's, she was rich enough, after all, among the people she knew, life was better than her, very few.

How do you know that the outside world is so exciting?

Zheng Min, in order for his daughter to live a wealthy life, and to make her forget that Mo Beihan, said: "I heard that Mo Beihan is very prosperous abroad. That Mo Beihan has been abroad for several years. It is estimated that he has seen the prosperity of foreign countries. After returning to China He didn't let Old Man Mo arrange a job for him, but instead made a profit by doing business himself. Who knows that he has no ability, he didn't make a penny, and he lost his money. It's really useless!"

Bai Youran was a little unwilling to believe it, she said, "Mom, you have been inquiring about it these two days, and I will also ask someone to ask."

Zheng Min smiled and said: "Okay, mom will definitely inquire you clearly, but leisurely you have to listen to mom this time, don't just think of Mo Beihan, this Mo Yunhao, you also have to take a little heart ."

"He is rich now, and he is also the grandson of the Mo family. There are more women who want to be close to him. Think about the number of little girls who are short of money. How many are born well and rich like you? "

"Those things in the shopping malls and markets outside can be bought as long as they have money. How many women want money from Mo Yunhao? He is so interested in you now. If you have the ability, let him always be interested. If you have this kind of interest, and if you want him to spend money for you all the time, you have to come up with some means, at least, to give him a little response, understand?"

Bai Youran nodded, "I see, Mom, I will listen to you, don't worry!"

Zheng Min suddenly laughed, "That's right!"

The two mothers and daughters looked at the pile of new clothes on the bed, not happy.

Perhaps even Bai Youran hadn't noticed that Mo Yunhao had indeed spent a lot of money on her during this period, but he rarely gave her cash.

I bought her some jewelry at the beginning. Later, I didnt even buy jewelry, almost all clothes and shoes. Then, I took her to various high-end restaurants for dinner, coffee shops, and various fun places. Go play.

Only, no cash was given to her.

**

At this time, a group of people were drinking and chatting in a hotel's private room. The nearest Mo Yunhao was very proud. At this time, he was leaning on the sofa, sipping red wine, with a pleasant expression!

A person next to him said to him terribly: "Young Master Mo, don't worry, if you keep doing this, it won't be long before Miss Bai will marry you."