ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴘᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋsᴛᴀᴄᴋs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ)

"I'll take you to my yorishiro," Tsuchigoromi said. "Follow me."

After spilling all of their secrets, they were finally able to achieve what they'd been hoping for.

"All right!" Hanako yelled, putting a fist in the air. "Let's go destroy his yorishiro!"

"Yeah!" Kou agreed. "Let's go!"

They both began running towards the passageway, cheerfully, but Tsuchigomori stopped them. He used two of his spider arms to block them and picked them up to placed them on the ground, far from the passage.

"You guys are staying here," he said. "The only one allowed to pass this point is the kannagi girl who's going to destroy the yorishiro."

"Kannagi?" Yashiro asked.

"It means your my assistant!" Hanako said. He began to push Yashirontowards the passage, with (Name) following close behind him.

"Gimmie a break spider face!" Kou yelled. "Senpai can't go in there on her own! It's dangerous!"

Tsuchigomori grabbed Kou's and put his hand over his mouth. Kou struggled to speak, while kicking and squirming.

"Well," Tsuchigomori asked, "what do you think honorable No. 7?"

Hanako thought about it for a moment. After making a conclusion, he pushed Yashiro over to Tsuchigomori. Hanako then grabbed Kou from Tsuchigoromi, making sure he didn't try to enter the tunnel.

(Name) still held Yako as she worriedly looked at the two entering the crystal filled cave. She could only hope that Yashiro wouldn't find out more than she needed to. "Stay safe, Nene-chan."

"Take good care of my assistant, Tsuchigomori-sensei." The door shut right in their faces. Being in there alone, Yashiro began to feel a bit anxious.

She followed Tsuchigoromi, keeping a bit of distance between them. While she was scared, looking throughout the cave made her feel at ease. There were multiple gemstones and rocks, that sparkled and glittered. She couldn't help but being amazed by it.

"Are you related to the mokke-chan?" Yashiro reached for a spider like creature that munched on a few crystals.

Tsuchigoromi grabbed her wrist. "Refrain from touching things that you don't have to," he muttered.

"Yes sir."

Tsuchigoromi groaned as he began walking off again. Yashiro began to feel a bit awkward with the silence.

"So, how is he?" Tsuchigoromi finally broke the silence.

"Who?" Yashiro asked.

"Number 7," he replied. "I'm just wondering how things are working out with him."

Yashiro thought about everything she knew about Hanako. "He's mean to me and he's misleading. He's always running off with (Surname)-chan and is always getting into fights with Minamoto-kun. But he always protects me and he's surprisingly nice sometimes, so I can't hate him. I consider him a friend!"

Tsuchigoromi looked at me for a moment. "I see. That's good then. That (Name) girl... what's she like?"

"I thought you weren't interested in anything about her..." said Yashiro.

"I'm not," Tsuchigoromi said. "Which is also why I want to hear why you are."

With talking about (Name), Yashiro felt she could be a bit more honest. "I feel like... she's a bit secretive at times. Like I said, her and Hanako-kun always seem to be running off these days. It's not necessarily bad considering she used to seem to dislike him but I can't help but get a little jealous of how close they became in such little time. But she's kind and always finds a way to make me feel better. I'm happy that I met her."