ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)

Everything in the room was frozen in time. The chandelier was stuck in midair. A huge clock sat behind Akane and Aoi, that hadn't been there before. Kou even sat on his chair, frozen.

"So it's safe to assume that your power is to stop time..." Hanako said.

"...I've heard of you," Akane said. He glared down at Hanako. "That old school uniform, the seal on your cheek, two tsueshiros... you must be the honorable No. 7."

"That's right!" Hanako grinned. "I've met the other two clock keepers with (Name) as you know her! But I don't think I've met you before!"

"(Name)...?" Akane looked over at her.

"Hi." (Name) causally waved at him.

"So, you're a mystery too, (Name)-san? I recognize you too... Kirumi of the garden." Akane walked down from the stage and sat Aoi into a chair, as she rested. "What business do two of the school mysteries have with Aoi? I was interested in learning that answer. But when you put her in danger, even I loose my cool..." Akane walked over to us, his hands formed into fists. "So with that being said..." he slammed both Hanako and (Name) to the ground. "...may I take a swing at you two before we talk."

Akane swung his arm up, ready to punch them.

Yashiro dove in front of the two of them. "STOOOP!"

Her sudden action cause Akane to pull back. "Yashiro-san? What are you doing?!"

"I could ask you the same thing!" Yashiro responded. "Anyways just calm down!"

Out of nowhere, the chandelier crashed into the floor.

"Ran outta time," Akane said, looking at a watch in his hands. "Darn it."

"Huh?!" Kou had been wobbling on the chair, trying to keep his balance. He fell onto the floor, and began to look around, seeming very confused.

From one of the auditorium doors, voices on the other side began speaking. "What was that sound?! I think it came from in there!"

"If they find us here, it'll cause trouble for Ao-chan," Akane said. "We'll take this somewhere else."

They headed to the nurses office, to let Aoi rest there. Akane had put a hot towel on her head and sat over by her.

"Pushing me to the ground like that," (Name) grumbled. "Like I'm some sort of trash. I didn't even do anything. What a jerk.."

Akane shot me a slight glare before returning his gaze to Aoi. Yashiro decided to break the tension.

"I still can't believe it," Yashiro said. "You're one of the eight mysteries?"

Kou whacked Hanako on his head. "You went to far!"

"I was gonna have (Name) save her... if I was wrong," Hanako admitted.

"When'd you figure it out?" Kou asked.

"He knocked me out of Yashiro earlier, remember? No normal human could've done that."

"Ahh, I see."

"But I had no idea," Yashiro said. "I thought he was just a normal boy. The confession tree was able to control him and everything."