ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)

"Have you heard the rumor?" Aoi asked. "It's school mystery number one. The three clock keepers. There's a big old clock somewhere in this school. That clock is time itself. The time that flows through the school. If you move the hands of that clock, the school's time is yours to command.

"But you see," she continued, "there are guards watching over the big clock. They are the three clock keepers, who represent the past, present, and future. If anyone touches the clock without their permission, the three clock keepers will steal the time from that person's life."

(Name) and Yashiro continued to listen as they walked to class with Aoi.

"So there you have it!" Aoi said. "It's a pretty popular rumor these days."

Aoi grinned at them as Yashiro gave her a terrified stare. "...Is that so..?"

(Name) sighed. She'd heard of the clock keepers but she hardly knew anything about them. Yashiro began muttering in a corner, worried that this rumor would be true too.

"Nene-chan," Aoi said, worriedly looking at Yashiro.

Yashiro looked back at her and (Name). "Oh I'm sorry. What's up?"

"It's just... I... I have something important to tell you and (Surname)-chan," she said.

"Hm?" (Name) asked.

A quiet ticking sound filled the air.

"Actually I..." Aoi started.

The ticking began to get louder and quicker.

"I..." Aoi murmured.

The ticking stopped abruptly and then, there was a loud scream coming from 1-A. The three turned to see people standing at the door. Yashiro, Aoi, and (Name) ran to the front, to see the classroom completely transformed.

It looked all cracked and old, with the plants growing all over the room and the desks scattered and things thrown all around.

"What happened here...?" (Name) asked

"Woah this is all dust!" someone said.

"I thought it was snow," another person responded.

"The windows are all broken too!"

"A burglar?!"

"And the desks are rusted..."

"My hanitaro... it's eroded..."

As more people began to say random things, (Name) went to her desk to see it completely untouched. She glanced at Yashiro's to find that hers wasn't affected either. Same with Aoi.

"Did anything happen to you Ao-chan?!" Akane asked.

Yamabuki got his phone out. "I can't wait to post about this!"

"It looks like my stuff is just fine!" Aoi said.

"What a relief!" Akane threw his hanitaro and it ended up hitting Yamabuki on the head.

(Name) walked over to Yashiro who seemed to be investigating.

"What's wrong?" (Name) asked.