ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ

Summer camp had been fun for everyone in the beginning. But as time kept going, it was getting less exciting for Yashiro. Now, Aoi had been captured by No. 6 and she couldn't even get started on looking for her...

Because she was trying to convince Akane to let Hanako assist them.

She tugged at his arm. "We are going to Hanako-kun's place!! Let's gooo!!"

"No way!!" Akane yelled. "Never!!"

"It's impossible with only Akane-kun!" Yashiro said. "So that's why...!"

"Did you just forget about (Name)?!" Akane asked. "She's Lady No. 0! We don't need No. 7!!"

"Oh?" (Name) said, finally getting involved in the argument. "I thought you said I was an average supernatural."

"Do you know how long ago that was?!" Akane asked. He let go of Yashiro and she went tumbling to the floor. Still, she stayed persistent.

"(Name) might be powerful but she doesn't know everything about the mysteries in the same way Hanako-kun does," Yashiro claimed.

"It's true," (Name) agreed. "No. 6 especially doesn't like me, so I don't know much about him. He thinks I'm always poking my nose in other's business or something like that..."

"He wouldn't exactly be wrong," Akane muttered.

"We don't even know where Aoi was taken!" Yashiro said. "If that really is No. 6 of the eight mysteries, the best thing to do is ask Hanako-kun!"

"I won't stop you if you want to rely on him, Yashiro-san," Akane said. "You may like No. 7 who is dead-"

"Excuse me?" (Name) interrupted, offended at his "dead" comment.

"-But I do not trust him," Akane continued, ignoring (Name)'s comment. "If it's for Yashiro-san, he would, but I do not think that No. 7 would move to help Aoi-chan. So that's why, I will go find Aoi by myself."

"Hang on a second." (Name) flew in front of him to prevent him from getting away.

Yashiro grabbed his wrist. "It's too dangerous to do this alone!"

"It's my duty as a mystery to help out every now and then," (Name) said. "So, apologizes, but we're going with you."

"You're so persistent!" Akane complained.

Everyone's arguing stopped when a mysterious girl drifted past them. "Everyone is there... staying up all night..." She picked up a weaved basket that sat on the floor. Light began to illuminate around it. "Waiting for the moon. Waiting for the moon. Until then, I can't leave." She slipped into a dark room, leaving the trio dumbfounded.

"What was that..." Akane asked.

"A spirit?" (Name) questioned.

"That girl..." Yashiro muttered. "That basket that Aoi dropped... she picked it up?"

The girl continued to stand, as if waiting for something. "This way... I'll take you to that child." She passed through the room and Akane, (Name) and Yashiro could only stare at the scene in front of them absentmindedly. They all stared at each other for a split second.

Then, Yashiro sprinted towards the door the girl entered. Although they were more hesitant about it, Akane and (Name) had no choice but to follow behind her.

"Yashiro, hang on!" (Name) said.

When they all entered the room, it suddenly lit up. It looked similar to an old fashioned elevator.

Yashiro picked up the basket from earlier. "No one's here...? Only the basket is here..."

"It looks like an elevator..." Akane inferred.