ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ)

Kou had been having some issues of his own. Mitsuba tried convincing Kou that the painting world was better than the actual one. With Mitsuba being a supernatural created by Tsukasa, the only thing he wanted was a chance to be human. Yet, Kou hadn't been happy with it at all.

"I could never..." Kou said, "find happiness in a fake world."

Yet, Mitsuba took offense to that statement. The two of them fought, and Kou admitted some of his true feelings about Mitsuba and their friendship. And in the end of their quarrel, Kou successfully convinced Mitsuba that the real world was much better than a fake world with fake friends. He was willing to find a way out of this world with Mitsuba alive.

The question was would Yashiro be able to convince (Name) and Hanako of the same thing...

• • •

Yashiro strained and struggled as she tried to open up the school gate. After she suggested to Amane and (Name) that they all run away together, they snuck down from the roof.

Yashiro pushed a little harder on the gate before it heard it creaking slightly. Then it burst open.

"It's open!" Yashiro cheered. She turned back to (Name) and Amane. "Let's go, guys!"

Amane looked down, fidgeting with his hands while (Name) leaned back and forth, looking around awkwardly.

"(Surname)-chan.. Hanako-kun.." Yashiro murmured.

"You're going outside, Yashiro-san?" Amane asked.

"Yeah!" Yashiro said. "And you two are coming wit-"

"We aren't going," (Name) interrupted. "We got caught up in the moment and let you bring us here, but... we won't leave the school."

"...Why not?" Yashiro asked.

"'Why not?'" Amane quoted.

"Do.. you guys want to stay here?" Yashiro asked.

"I keep telling you," Amane said, sternly, "I'm Amane-kun. And we do want to stay here. Why wouldn't we? Why would we want to run away. We're just getting to the best part!"

(Name) held Amane's hand. "Besides, there's nothing good out there," she said. "The streets aren't safe at night. And with all the light pollution, you can't see the stars. Let's go back and join everyone, Nene-chan. Or do you not like it here?"

Yashiro narrowed her eyes at the two of them. "No.. I like it here. I've had a lot of fun. But... I like my old life more. The people I care about are there. I have to go."

"The people you care about.." (Name) repeated. "Would that be 'me' and this Hanako?"

Yashiro suddenly felt heat rise to her face. "Why would you ask me that? Are you two trying to make me say all that stuff again?"

"What?!" (Name) asked. "That's not what I meant!"

Yashiro groaned. "Just shut up and come with me!!"

Amane sighed. "Alright, alright. Fine."

Both him and (Name) began to slump, accepting their defeat. Yashiro beamed, feeling proud that she was slowly accomplishing something.