ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ)

• • •

An eyeball with spider legs crawled on the wall, trying to get away from something. A hand flew right onto the creature, causing its blood to splatter everywhere.

The hand had belonged to Tsukasa. He dragged his hand across the wall, creating a smear.

"Hmmm? Yeah pretty good don'cha think? Mmhm. I like it. I like it." Tsukasa looked up at the wall that was now covered in a ton of blood. He looked back at the mirror that sat in front of a ton of toy like things.

He approached the mirror and dragged his hand across the mirror, giving that a bloody smear. "I hope your wish comes true this time."

• • •

"Spirit..." Hanako said.

"...photography?" Kou finished.

"Yeah..." Yashiro held the gardening club records in front of her, while (Name) stood beside her. "See the other day, Aoi said she had something to tell (Surname)-chan and I. We went to go talk to her about it and..."

"Weird pictures?" (Name) asked.

"Yup!" Aoi confirmed. Aoi grabbed a book from a shelf. "I found them when I was organizing the gardening club's records."

"Oh yeah, we do have those..." Yashiro said.

"I'll explain!" Aoi said. "To keep track of how the plants are growing, the gardening club takes pictures of them with the club members. And well, all of the pictures with you and (Surname)-chan..."

"What?" Yashiro and (Name) looked at the photos and shuddered. "Th..."

"These are...!" Kou and Hanako looked at the club records to see Aoi, Yashiro and (Name) holding up corn. Yet, there were a bunch of hands behind the three of them photobombing the picture.

"Wow..." Hanako murmured.

"They're having fun," Kou pointed out.

"Yeah..." Yashiro agreed.

"The pictures themselves aren't that creepy," (Name) said, "they're actually kinda funny. But ever since Nene-chan and I saw them, strange things have been happening."

"Strange things?" Hanako asked.

"The hands," Yashiro said. "They pop out everywhere!"

Hanako and Kou stared at them in silence for a moment.

"They're pretty subtle about it," (Name) said. "They just randomly appear out of the corner of my eye."

"But it's bothered us so much to where we don't know what to do!!" Yashiro wailed.

"Are you okay?" Hanako asked.

(Name) looked over by the bathroom window to see a ton of the hands. The mokke seemed to be intimidated by them as well. "There they are again."

Yashiro ran to the other side of the bathroom as quickly as she could. "What the heck do they want?! My feet?! They're trying to grab my feet, aren't they!!?"