ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ)

Kou stared at the boy in front of him. "You... how?"

Mitsuba slightly flinched as Kou walked up to him.

"I mean," Kou continued, "I thought you were gone for good." Kou clenched his teeth before giving Mitsuba a sad smile. "Mitsuba!"

Mitsuba just looked up at him, staying silent. "You're okay?" Kou asked. "You're not hurt or anything, are you? Hm? Why is your hand like that? What's wrong? What happened to you..?"

"Uh..." Mitsuba had been trying to form his words.

Hanako finally looked at the body by Mitsuba. "Don't tell me... No. 3?" He glanced at (Name) as if looking for answers.

Yet, she didn't get the chance to give him any sort of explanation. The two mysteries glanced up to see huge skeleton like hands behind Mitsuba about to attack Kou.

"Kou-kun! Watch out!" (Name) yelled.

Kou looked confused when he turned back to us. "Huh?" One of the hands came rushing down beside him, causing everything to rumble. He quickly ran far away from the mirror, grabbing his staff.

Kou whirled around, breathing hard. "Where did that come... from?"

He'd finally noticed the giant skeletal hands coming from Mitsuba. Mitsuba trembled and sobbed on the floor, as if he didn't want this to happen.

"No!" he whimpered. "I'm scared... help me.."

A few of the hands went to try and grab Kou. (Name) launched a flower at one of the hands, causing it to dissolve into multiple small flower pedals. Hanako used his knife to slice up the two other ones.

"You okay, kid?" Hanako asked, flying by Kou.

"Um," Kou said, "yeah."

Kou looked behind Hanako and (Name) followed his gaze. The hands were beginning to reform again.

"Hanako, watch out!" (Name) yelled.

Hanako's reaction time was too slow. The hand gripped Hanako and threw him against a wall.

"Wha-?!" Hanako asked.

"Hanako!" Kou and (Name) rushed towards him but were caught off guard by another hand. (Name) used another against that one, but another one came behind them and slammed them to the ground.

"Kid?! (Name)?!" Hanako yelled.

"Uh..." Mitsuba murmured. "I'm sorry.. stop. Stop it.."

"Miiiitsubaaa!" Tsuaksa's voice rang through the room. "Are you done eating yet?"

Tsukasa jumped down from above the mirror. Mitsuba was looking at Tsuaksa as if he were about to break down. He hid behind him and began weeping.

Tsuaksa glanced back a him. "Oh? Oooh?"

"Wh-" Hanako said. "What are you doing here... Tsukasa?"

Tsuaksa stared at him for a moment. "AAAAAHHHHH!" Tsuaksa ran towards Hanako and tackled him in a hug. "Long time no see! AMANE!"