ᴍᴏᴋᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

• • •

The sound of thunder rumbled in the sky. It was late at night but there'd been someone who stuck around at Kamome Academy.

Teru Minamoto inserted some sort of serum into a syringe and flicked it a few times. A small mokke that'd been tied up watched in horror.

Teru turned to the mokke who was shivering in fear. He pointed the syringe towards the mokke.

"Now then," he said, "shall we begin?"

The syringe inched closer to the link creature as Teru laughed manically.

• • •

It'd been a day just like any other and class had ended. Yashiro and (Name) walked to the girls bathroom as the school bell rang.

They walked in, beaming. "Hanako-kun!!" Yashiro said.

"We're here." (Name) expected Hanako to be greet with a hug, like how he usually did, but Hanako sat in a corner, scratching himself, with multiple mokke surrounding him.

"Uh... what are you doing..." (Name) asked.

"(Surname)-chan..?" Hanako asked. He harshly grabbed (Name)'s wrist and shoved her to the ground.

"What the..?" (Name) groaned.

He was inched closer to her in an attempt to bite her. Not only did he have her pinned down, but she wasn't in her supernatural form to be able to fight back.

"(Surname)-chan!" Yashiro rushed over to her.

"Get away from them!" a voice said.

Kou jumped in front of (Name) and punched Hanako in the chest."I know she's your girlfriend but at least have some respect!" When Hanako didn't give a response, Kou went over to him and began shaking him. "Get ahold of yourself! What's wrong with you?!"

"Give me candy," he said. There were zombie like mokke behind him, repeating what he said.

The three of them stared at him blankly. He began to try to bite Kou now, while repeating "candy" over and over. They ran out of the bathroom trying to outrun Hanako.

"HANAKO'S GONE CRAZY!!" Kou wailed.

"So it seems," Yashiro agreed, trying to catch her breath.

"We gotta get out of the school!" Kou suggested.

"Yeah!" Yashiro said.

"I can't leave the school you know..." (Name) frowned at them.

"You're tough (Surname)-chan, I'm sure you'll be fine by yourself!" Yashiro said.

"Huh?!" (Name) tried to hide how much that offended her and continued to run.

Yashiro bumped into someone, causing Kou and (Name) to crash into her. In front of them were more zombie like people. They quickly turned the other way towards the stairs.

"(Surname)-senpai," Kou said, "is this the work of a supernatural?"

"Something like that," (Name) said. Before she got a chance to throughly explain, a scream cut through her thoughts.