-Chapter 15- Moaning Myrtle

Start from the beginning

"See it didn't explo-"- I tried to finish the sentence but potion exploded on our faces. My hair just got dizzier while Louis's whole shirt was wet.

"Y'l...Partridge...OUT!"- Snape yelled as me and Louis walked out.

"Listen to me next time."- Louis said trying to dry his shirt.

"Let's just go to bathroom and fix ourselves."- I said as we walked towards it.

"I can't go to girls bathroom."- He said stopping.

"No one is gonna see us Louis come on."- I said dragging him in.

We walked in bathroom.

"Give me your shirt."- I said to Louis.

"Fine."- He said taking his shift off.

He had no shirt under it. I had to admit Louis had very toned abs.

"Expected for you to have shirt under."- I said looking at him.

"Zoned out?"- He said smirking.

"I hate you."- I said laughing and taking his shirt.

"How is that gonna dry anyways?"- He asked as he leaned on sink.

"We are gonna put it...there..."- I said placing shirt outside on wind.

"It's gonna fly away."- He said.

"It won't."- I said.

"So what now?"- He said as I turned around.

"We wait for your shirt to dry obviously."- I said trying not to zone out.

"How do you zone out so easily?"- He said smirking.

"Hello."- Moaning Myrtle came in. "You two are a lovely couple."

"We are not."- I said looking if his shirt is dry.

"Well you would be."- She said smiling.

"But we are not."- Louis said as I gave him his shirt back.

"Myrtle we have to go to our class now, nice talking to you."- I said smiling up to her.

"We would make lovely couple Y'n."- Louis said sarcastically imitating Myrtle.

"Not you mocking ghosts."- I said laughing.

We entered the potion class again.

I decided to listen to Louis what to put in potion. Surprisingly we both got A's.

"You upgraded in potions."- I said as we left the class.

"I just follow the rules Y'n."- He said smirking.

5 PM The first task

Me and Louis were sitting watching the first cup. Fred and George were in front of us with painted faces. Draco wore his black suit and sat with his father. His father liked me. He said I'm a good influencer on Draco. I never liked him. I knew what he has done and I made sure he knows reason I don't like him.

"Afternoon Miss Y'l and Mr Partridge."- Lucius  said walking past us while Draco looked uncomfortable.

"Afternoon."- Louis said as I didn't respond. "You really hate him don't you?"

"More then you think."- I said rolling my eyes.

"Welcome to the task one students!"-Dumbledore yelled. "First one is going to be Harry Potter!"- He yelled while everyone was clapping.

I watched Harry get in the big space full of rocks and grass. He was standing there for couple of minutes and they let the dragon out. Dragon was huge. Like HUGE. Harry stood there trying not to die forgetting what he has to do.

"Your wand Harry!"- I yelled.

He quickly pulled out his wand from pocket and defended himself. Somehow he landed on dragons back and everyone gasped. They flied away.

They weren't coming up and we couldn't see Harry anymore.

Tear rolled up my eye.

"Hey."- Louis said turning my attention to him. "He's gonna be fine, I promise."- He said wiping my tear away.

We were looking up the sky and 10 minutes later we saw Harry again. I smiled and Louis said.

"Told ya."- He said smirking.

"Ok psychic."- I said laughing.

"You said you don't believe in predictions?"- He said smirking.

Suddenly I remembered that whole scene in class. How professor said we have future with people similar looking to us and me and Louis laughed it off awkwardly.

"Depends."- I said laughing.

First task ended and both Harry and Cedric came out alive. Luckily. I went to my dorm and layed down in my bed. I didn't even think of anything. Just fell asleep.

I try to update as much as I can :). I feel like I keep you guys waiting so I write every time I have 40 minutes of free time.

Let me know what I should add to story and how you like it!!