Chapter 12

okay i am very sorry but it isnt long! I PROMISE CHAPTER 13 WILL BE THE LONGEST YET!  I hoped to have chapter 13 done by now but it isnt sooooo i guess it will be a while till the next update.  Dont be mad at the long wait!  Thanks for reading!

VOTE COMMENT BECOME A FAN!

PS It made it to the What's Hot List #936 but we slowly went down then dropped off.  I would love to be on it again so please help me!!!! 

OKAY NOW TO THE STORY!

.................................

Chapter 12:  Trey

I pull up in front of Evelyn's house the next day.  Last night was perfect and it sucked when she had to go home.  I told her that I would pick her up for school the next day and she readily agreed as long as I didn't attempt to kill her again.

I'm sitting in the car arguing with myself about going to knock on the door when someone knocks on my window.  I look over to see none other than the goddess herself, Evelyn.

I roll down my window and give her a questioning look just to joke around.  She smirks at me in return then reaches into to car and hits the unlock button and walks around to the other side of the car and gets in.

I stare at her then say the first thing that pops into my head, "Did you know that's considered breaking and entering?" Stupid Trey.

"Um......," she says to my stupid comment, "Sorry?"

"...yeah..." I say as an even stupider comment. "So, how was your the rest of your night?" I say to strike up conversation while I start up the car.

"It was fine, I guess... Michael got mad at me for coming home so late," and by late she meant midnight.

"And Michael is...?"

"My brother..." she says with a smile then looks out the window.  It then lapses into an awkward but not awkward silence.

I pull up to school and find a parking spot.  I cut the engine off and lean back in my seat letting out a sigh.

With the heat of the car off and the fall air beginning to come the interior becomes a bit chilly; I glance over at Evelyn and see her shivering a bit, "you cold?" I asked.

"Ju-just a bit," she says.  I start to take off my jacket and she shoots me a questioning glance.  I finish taking it off and drape it over her shoulders.  "Thanks."

I unlock the doors and glance outside.  The school is starting to fill up and the bell is going to ring in 5 minutes.  I open my door and take a step outside grabbing my stuff then walk to the other side of the car and let Evelyn out.  I lock the car and fall in step with Evelyn as we make our way to the school building.

If I wasn't staring at her out of the corner of my eye I wouldn't have notice her shoot a sideward glance at me.  I wonder if she thinks I'm doing this because I am completely in love with her.

I stop in front of my locker and start to twist in my combo. 45-49-35. I pull it open and shove the unneeded stuff in and take out my Shakespeare book "Much to do About Nothing."  My locker is a total mess with papers shoved everywhere and countless empty brown paper lunch bags.  I really need to clean it out.

I close my locker then go walk up behind Evelyn who is standing in front of the most organized locker I have ever seen.  She has a black shelf with English and Math stuff on the bottom and Social Studies and

Science on the top of the shelf.  Everything is then put in by subject then put in height order; not to mention the color coded binder and folders for subjects.  On the side of her locker is a calendar with something written in everyday, and a shelf underneath with two compartments, one with sharpened pencils the other with unsharpened.  I gape at the total organization of someone whose life is a total mess.

She turns around and gives me a smile then turns back around and closes her locker.  By that time I have regained my composure and hold out my arm with which she links with hers and we walk to English.

We walk out of Social Studies at the end of the day and I run to my locker and swap all my stuff for homework.  I slam my locker shut and stand by Evelyn's till she gets there.

"Hey!" I hear Evelyn shout from behind me.  I turn around and see that she already has her stuff.  I turn and gape.  She lets a giggle escape from her mouth as she forces her face into a composed smile.

"How?" is all I say.

"When your locker isn't a total mess you can use it quicker." She says as another giggle escapes.  It's the best sound in the world.  She grabs my wrist because we are the only ones standing in the hall now and pulls me along the hall into the courtyard.

...................

have any ideas?? Comment