Chapter 13

Okay, this is a longer than usual chapter and i bet everyone of my readers either stopped reading, forgot about the book, or got stuck in the group of people under 13 who were suspended from wattpad... Don't hate me for posting it late... All the blame goes to someone else... *Cough* *Cough* Cristina *Cough*...

To those of you who don't know her... well that is your loss. Tehehe

OKayy please vote for the chapter,

comment and become a fan!!!

This long time comsuming message is dedicated to my friend Caitlin who hates these long time consuming informative messages!! :P haha...

Vote & Comment

better yet...

BECOME A FAN!!!

thanks to everyone who has stuck through the book and doesn't hate me for the wait... I am so sorry for the long wait for this chapter!!

Without

Further

Ado (Is that spelled right???)

To

The

Cloud! jk to the Chapter!!!!!!

__________________________________________

Chapter 13: Evelyn

I pull Trey out into the courtyard and over to one of the benches. I bet I have the biggest smile on my face right now. I bet my face mirrors Trey's.

I close my eyes and compose myself. I let go of Trey's hand and I lean back on the bench. I hear something to my left where Trey is sitting but I just ignore it and let out a sigh of being happy for once in a long time. The sun is warm on my cheeks, and it mixes with his warmth. But it feels wrong, I look up and see right into Trey's worried eyes.

"Evelyn," he murmurs, "I just got a text from my dad."

So that's what I'd heard.

"What is it?" I whisper.

"My sister, she's..." his pale lips fumble over the right words, his anxious hands run through his hair.

"What's wrong Trey?" I scoot closer and look up at him.

"She's...dying.'' The last word sounds like raw death on its own, it is the saddest sound I have ever heard.

My eyes glaze over and my mind blanks out, I stare hard at the concrete below us, as if it were the only thing in the world; it might as well be. A fiery ladybug hobbles around my shoe and to the bench leg. Of all things I find myself thinking about what season you normally find ladybugs, I could've sworn it wasn't in the fall. Unconsciously I had been squeezing Trey's hand.

"She got... she had... she had a stroke" Trey is whispering, "I have to go now." He kisses my head and slides away from next to me. A sudden draft sweeps over my waist, the cool air takes his place.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I hear myself ask.

He shakes his head solemnly, again smoothing back his hair.

"I'll take you home."

"No, you don't have to I will just ask Michael to come pick me up," I say with a slight wince.

"Thanks," he says with a pained smile, then runs in the direction of his car.

I pull out my phone and scroll through the contacts till I reach Michael's name. Right as I am about to hit call, I receive a call.