Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Trey

                This has been one of the best days of my life, ever.  I spent the whole day with Evelyn.  Now, I am lying on my bed, recalling my day.

After they set us into groups we completed the first half of the packet before lunch so Mr. Loreto sent us over to the other side. We finished the whole packet then we ate lunch. Evelyn called over her friends Leah and Hally, and I asked Jared and Drew to eat with us. We all ate and talked and had so much fun. Then, everyone went back to doing their packet so we got to just look around.

                RING RING RING I look down at the screen, Drew. "Hello?" I said. Oh great, this has to be good.

"Hey Trey, how was your day? I know that you had fun. How was Evelyn?" Drew says, then he waits for me to answer.

"My day was great.  Evelyn is going to be mine very soon!" I said finally being able to say what's on my mind.

"Well, don't tell me everything yet, Jared also wants to know. Meet us at the coffee shop on the corner with the Book Loft and Toys Abound!?"

"Yea, sure I have nothing else to do."

"Bye!" Drew says quickly because someone is calling him in the background.

I get to the the coffee shop and I find Jared and Drew sitting at a table.  At the table right next to them sits Leah, which is now Drew's girl friend, and Hally, who Jared has a crush on.  Great.

"Hey Trey, we are over here!" Drew shouts even though I am looking right at him.  I walk over to the table and sit in the empty seat.  "Hey Trey,  you can tell the rest of your story now."

"Bye guys!" says Hally as her and Leah get up and leave.

"Why! WHY! Drew why did you tell Hally that I like Ev!" I shout at him.

"Oh, Jared, he calls her 'Ev' now!" Drew says not answering my question.

"Shut up."  That's all I say. And all I get to say as She walks into the coffee shop with another guy. A guy with bronze hair and grey eyes.