Chapter 7

OOPS! I uploaded chapter 8 first! my bad....

Okay so i redid a part in the chapter becase the description of hte inside of the car is completely different from the outside so i changed it! :)

>>>VOTE, COMMENT, & BECOME A FAN!<<<

Chapter 7:  Evelyn

                Trey is just staring at me.  It is really weird but extremely adorable.  I blush, smile, and wave at him.  He grins back while blushing.  He must be embarrassed for being caught staring.  Michael says something to me but I am not paying attention I am just looking back at him.  His friends are laughing and seem to be having a good time.

                Trey looks kind of mad.  Then it dawns on me.  He doesn't know Michael is my brother.  He must think something else!  CRAP!

                "EV!" Michael says to me for the second time.

                "Oh, yes? Sorry."  I say back.  He saw me staring at Trey.

                "I was going to go home now... but you can stay.  I see you have some friends over there," He says the last part kind of smiling.  "I can pick you up later."

                "Okay!"  I say a little too excited.  Michael laughs.  "See ya later!"  I give him a hug then he leaves.  I stay at the table I am at to see if he will come to me. 5... 4... 3... 2...

                "Evelyn!" said Trey.  I smile then turn around.

                "Hey, what's up!" I say to him, with a poker face. Do not act to excited I tell myself.

                "Getting coffee with Jared and Drew, who are still laughing at who knows what... Would you like to join us?" He asks. Then thinks better of it because he says, "Never mind.  Want to go get something to eat?"

                "Sure." I say then get up and he takes my and pulls me out the door.  "Where are we going?  There is no where good to eat around here."

                "Follow me."  He walks to the parking lot.

                'Why is he going to the parking lot?' I ask myself.

He stops in front of a blue pickup truck that looks like its seen better days.

'Because he has a car,' I answer myself.  Wait. He has a car!

He smiles, with his hands in his pockets, the thumbs sticking out.

"Nice ride" I say, it's all I can manage.

After an awkward moment of hesitation he opens the passenger side for me and we get in. I grab for the seatbelt but fumble; Trey reaches over to help.

"Sorry it's a little tricky," he says with a grunt, "there." The silver clicks into the faded red.  He withdraws his hand quickly since it was across me. After tousling his gorgeous hair he gives me a nervous smile. It takes a few moments but finally we peel out of the parking lot and onto the main road.

 "Where are we going?" I say since he still hasn't answered my question.

"It's a surprise!"  He says.  Though, I doubt it will really be surprising.

He shoots a reassuring grin. We'll see.