31. FRIENDS??

Dhriti's pov

Next day i reached Dhruv's office a bit late. I would be lying if i say that i am not nervous. After last day's events it was a bit difficult to come here and above all it will be more difficult to face him.

Calm down.. Dhriti.. Calm down!!
It's just an another project which i have to handle like usual. Nothing new.

I entered the reception and saw Dhruv's PA Aman standing there along with Stella. I went towards them. They both stopped talking and looked towards me.

"Good morning mam" They both said in unison.
I nodded at them.

"Mam we have arranged a separate cabin for you to avoid any kind of inconvenience.... Kindly follow me, i will drop you till your cabin"
He said with smile.

Separate cabin?? Does every company arranges so?? The answer is a BIG NOO... This guy is literally something. I need to be careful while working with him.

"What was the need of arranging a new cabin?? It is not needed.."
I said in final tone.

"Sorry mam... But arrangements had already been done.. its Sir's order"
He said politely.

I just gave him a slight nod and followed him. We reached on the second top most floor of the building.

There were only 3 cabins there.
Wait... What if one of these cabins is of Dhruv. No i can't handle him on the same floor as me.
But why i am getting distracted by this thought. It shouldn't matter to me right..

I was angry yesterday with him.. Yes it's true but more than angry i was afraid because...
Because he is trying to break the walls which i have built long time ago...

I can't allow him to do so... He is no-one to me and doesn't matter to me.

Dhriti's heart ❤️ - oh please it does matter. Don't tell me you have no idea what happens to me when that guy comes in front of you.

Dhriti's mind 🤓- Hey you useless person, shut up... Dhriti don't listen to her. Dhruv doesn't affect us.

Heart❤️- Oh please shut up.. Whenever he comes in front of you and say you something , don't you feel giddy.

Mind🤓- Oh you shut up... There is nothing like that.. Maybe that day she felt giddy because of Low BP.

Heart❤️-  Then why her hear that is practically me start doing flips and summer-solts whenever he flashes his gorgeous smile.

Mind🤓- Noo.. Dhriti i am telling she is speaking useless.. Don't listen to her

Heart❤️- Dhriti you have to listen to ne

Mind🤓- No me

Heart❤️ - Me....
.
.
.
.
.

Arrgggghhhhh

"Shut up both of you... Just stop this nonsense.." I spoke in frustration.

Both Aman and Stella stopped walking and looked at me in confusion.

"Mam..You said something?"
Stella asked confused

Great.. Now i embarrassed myself.

"Cabin.. Yaa
Where is my cabin?"
I asked and they two both looked at me like i have grown two heads.