42. First Date??

⚠⚠  A long Chapter ahead. ⚠⚠

###############################

Third Person's POV

"Bua..." The voice came making Swati stop in her tracks.

She turned to the source of the voice and saw both kids standing holding each other hands.

"Bua.. Papa said that he has made a huge mistake that is why you are not talking to us... Papa is sorry...
I promise he will not repeat it..
Please forgive him.."
Rakshit's 5 year old son Rishav said innocently.

"Sor..ry Bua.... pwomish (promise )...." Shivam's son Sarthak also said in baby tone.

Swati got tears in her eyes after hearing them. Atharva smiled at them and went to take plates from her.

She looked at Atharva and he blinked his eyes in assurance.
She bent to kids' level and took them in her arms. Tears were rolling down her eyes.

Rakshit looked at her sister with teary smile. He looked at his brothers.
Their kids managed to break the ice which they failed to do. 

"Bua.. now you will come to our home and play with us right??" Rishav asked excitedly.

Swati's face lost her smile. She held the kids hands and took them to Dhriti's room. 

.

.

"Dhriti bua (aunt).."  The kids said as soon as they enter the room

 Dhriti looked at the kids and Swati in confusion.

"Shavya.. These are your new friends.. Go and play with them and three of you will not come out of room till i say... Okay??"
The kids nodded at her.

"Rishav.. You are elder.. Take care of both of them.. Okay??
And Dhriti come with me..."
She said and took Dhriti out of the room.

"Dii.. What is happening?? Who are those kids?? And where are you taking me??" Dhriti asked but Swati didn't reply anything..

"Dii..." She was going to ask again when her eyes went to the people sitting on dining table.

She became numb....
.
.
.
.

***************************

Dhriti's POV

My body became numb when i saw persons sitting on the dining table..

The persons whom i didn't want to meet or see.. Not at least now.

"Bhaiya... " The words automatically came out from my mouth but it was merely audible.

What are they doing there??

"Dhritii..." I heard Rakshit bhaiya's voice.

"Dhriti dii.." Shivam and Sachin approached me with tears in their eyes.

"We missed you dii.." Sachin took me in his embrace.

I didn't react for a minute then after realising what was happening i pushed him away.

"Dii..." He looked clearly hurt.

"Dhriti.. listen" Rakshit bhaiya spoke.

"What are they doing here?" I asked dii. She was as clueless as me.

"My dear sisters.. I am really really sorry..
I was not there to protect you.
I was not there to take care of you.. I was not there to stand by you.
Despite knowing that what was happening with you is wrong, still i turned my back towards you.