26. LOVE or INFATUATION ? 🤔❤

Dhruv's pov

I was shocked to see Dhriti in that condition. She was trembling in fear and there were tears in her eyes. Her breathe was getting heavier with every second.  I tried to reach her and confront her but whenever i started to take any step towards her , she got more tensed and started screaming.

I was not able to do anything. I looked at another girl who was with Dhriti. For a second i thought that she has said something to Dhriti but looking at her tensed face and her tries to make Dhriti relax, changed my thoughts. After her call to someone, a man came of around my brother's age and Dhriti got relaxed after seeing him.

She took some steps towards that man but her steps wobbled. I ran towards her and held her hand for support. That stranger girl held her another hand.
That man came and held Dhriti's hand to support her.

I got bit jealous after seeing him.
Who was that man?? Why Dhriti is comfortable with him?
Are they.... Are they ??

The next moment Dhriti called him "jiju"... I relaxed after hearing it.
That man gave her a worried look and then passed a bottle of some tables. She gobbled down 4-5 tablets and then closed her eyes.He took Dhriti to the car and turned towards me and that girl.

"I don't know what happened here which led to her this condition..but
Thank you for saving her...

And sorry for disturbance"
He said with polite smile and then zoomed away in their car.

I looked towards that girl and she turned towards me sensing someone's gaze. "Hii , I am Dhruv Sharma.."

"Hii, I am Mansi.."

"Do you know her??" I asked her.

"Yaa.. a bit i guess" She replied while looking at the sky with guilty face.

Looking at her expressions i knew that something has happened between them.

"How do you know her?? " I asked her.

"Excuse me.. why should i tell you? Who you are to her?" She looked at her with raised eyebrow and asked in a fact tone.

"I.. I am her" I don't know what to reply. Our relation has no name. We are not even friends. With which authority i am gonna ask Mansi about Dhriti's past.

"You have feelings for her.. right?"
She asked me with smiling face.

I looked at her and didn't say anything.
Is this LOVE??
But how can i love her.. i just met her. Not even met practically..
It can be an infatuation also..
But why do i feel always talking to her and be around her??

Mansi clicked her fingers in front of my eyes to make me come out from my dreamland or rather Dhritiland.

"First clear out your feelings.. if yes them meet me after a week, i will message you location and time
Mr. CEO"
She said and went inside the story.

After a few minutes i also came inside and went towards my family. Most of the guests have already left.

"Where were you??"  bhai asked me.
I just shrugged my shoulders and again lost in my thoughts. He gave me a look then went towards mom.

****************

I was laying on bed lost in thoughts. Its been midnight but still i was not in mood to sleep. We had reached home about an hour ago. I directly came to my room without interacting with anyone.

I heard a knock on my door. I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. I kept laying on my bed and looking and nothing particular. Again a knock and then my door opened revealing my bhai-bhabhi , sister-brother in law.
I looked towards them and covered my face with pillow.