14. First Meet 😍😍

Dhruv's pov

Just like another day i came back from office at 9 . My family was waiting for me sitting in the hall.
I went towards my room , freshened up and went downstairs to join my family for dinner.

We had our dinner with some casual talk and  random jokes. After dinner we were having our family time when mom said about her store's renovation.

Sakshi(Dhruv's mom)-
"I asked you about renovation of my store and designer for it.. right??"

"Yaa i have found some great designers.... Will give you all their details by tomorrow.."
My dad said.

"Cancel them all... " My mom said in final tone.

"But why?? You asked for a designer and now you are rejecting them all without even looking at their tenders"
My dad said a bit confused.

"I said this because I have found a perfect designer for my store renovation. One of my friends suggested her name. I contacted firm in which she is team head and asked him to tell her to handle my project personally. The head of the firm was one of our family friend. So he agreed easily..."
She said with satisfaction.

"Ohh.. okay..
If you say so??
By the way who is this designer and when the work of the store is starting"
My father asked her.

"Her name is Dhriti.
As far as i have heard she is currently one of the best designers of India and she has achieved huge success at young age with her hard work.
Her PA contacted me in the afternoon. We have meeting tomorrow at my store. "
My mother replied smilingly.

Dhriti... Nice name 😉💞
I would definitely love to meet this gorgeous girl with gorgeous name.
But before that i have to find my angry bird...

Next morning

Dhriti's pov

I made final check on all the files and documents which i need to carry for the meeting.

As per my head's order i have arranged a bouquet of purple and white  lilies . Me and my PA went towards my car and we started towards SS fashion store for our meeting.

We reached their store in about 20 min. I gave a last look at documents and my face then entered the store with my PA following me.

Meeting was going to start at 9.
We were 10-15 min. earlier so i thought to check on present design of the store. I was checking details when i heard a soft voice from my back

"Beta... Are you Dhriti??"

I turned and saw a lady clad in simple yet stunning and elegant saree with a polite smile on her face.

"Hello beta...
I am Sakshi Sharma, owner of this store.
And i am sure you are Dhriti, the famous interior designer right??"

"Yes mam... Its me Dhriti and this is my PA Stella"

"I have heard a lot about you...
You are very punctual too. You reached before time.
I welcome you both to SS fashion house."

"Thank you so much.. We thought to check on present designs and location of the store..
So thought to come earlier.
Now since you are also here..
Should we start the meeting ??"

"Sorry beta...
But you have to wait. Actually my daughter Radhika is not here yet. She handles this store. So we have to wait for her."

"Sure mam.. no worries.."
I said with a smile.