14. Danzo's Betrayal. The Grand Battle Between Hokage's.

Start from the beginning

"Hehe. Well you've got that will of fire. But can you live up to it?"

His arm wrapped around your shoulder. Leading you forward to the hill. He sat you down. Sitting next to you.

Your eyes looked in wonder. The sight of the village in such a grand view.

"Listen Hachi. I won't be able to be Hokage for much longer."

He looked down to you with a smile.

"So I'm entrusting the village to you. My boy..."

You had now dug a deep hole within the ground. Placing Sarutobi within the hole. You let your tears fall gently.

"Why did you have to leave so damn soon? I wanted you to be there. My damn wedding. For now rest easy. I will deal with Orochimaru. And then. End his foolish goal of becoming powerful."

You stated getting up. Pulling a red leaf from the tree above. Placing it in the hole.

"What do you mean? I am the greatest."

"I know and so."

Saru grabbed a red leaf from above giving it to you.

"I trust you to take care of Konoha. After I leave. Don't let that Danzo take it from you."

"Tch fine fine. Just you wait. I'll be even greater than you!"

"You will I'm sure about it. Your heart is far bigger than anyone you know. That's called the will of fire."

"Will of fire?"

"Yes, a state of mind where you care for all in the village hidden in the leaves. And what leads the land of fire."

He scruffed up your hair with a smile.

You quickly appeared on top of the Hokage Summit. Danzo stood in front of you. He was sitting down before standing up. His weird coat was off.

A bandaged arm took it's place. He quickly began to unravel said bandage.

"Are you ready boy?"

"Boy? You're more of a kid. Wanting so much power for such an idiotic reason."

He scoffed finishing unwrapping. You looked in horror. Different sharingan stared towards your direction.

"What have you been doing underneath the Hokage's noses?"

"A little collecting. And your sharingan will be part of it."

He said with a chuckle. You looked to him with a frown. He began to run towards you. Quickly trying to punch you. You quickly dodged. Kicking him away. He groaned before standing back up with a smirk. He had appeared behind you. Kunai drawn. He threw three in your direction.

You dodged creating the snake hand seal.

"Wood Release: Deep Forest Emergence!"

To your sides roots began to form. Growing and growing. The roots eventually grew and trapped Danzo.

"How could you let Sarutobi go by himself?"

"Because he wanted to!"

He quickly yelled making the bird sign. Taking in a deep breath. You quickly dodged the bullets of air. Throwing a Kunai towards him. Impaling his chest. He suddenly appeared behind you. Your eyes widened. You were stabbed to the side of your stomach. You looked down noticing a sharingan had closed.