Chapter Thirty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Do a spin!" Don shouted.

Roman spun around twice, the skirt swaying with him. Don cheered, Remus and Patton joining her.

"Eh, could be better," Remy teased.

Roman pouted, "Virgil! Your cousin's being mean!" he complained.

"Oi, shut it." Virgil glared at Remy, Remy smirking back, "Of course, older cousin, as you wish."

Roman huffed, walking to Virgil with a grin. For some reason, Roman walking towards him in a skirt with that grin was very sexy to Virgil. His face exploded in a blush, worsening when he sat on his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I love Virgil more than anyone here," he looked up at Virgil with innocent eyes, smiling lovingly.

Virgil was 100% sure he was gay before, but now, now he was a million percent fucking sure he was gay.

"Even me?" Remus gasped, sounding offended, "I've done so much for you though! And this is how you repay me?"

"Yep." was Roman's answer.

Roman gave Virgil's cheek a kiss, snuggling into his chest, "You're much warmer than Remus, and you smell better." He's cuddled with Remus multiple times.

Remus laughed, jumping up, "I'm going next, and I'll be way hotter and sexier than Mr. Princey over here." he skipped in the changing room, throwing Roman's pants at him.

Remus walked out in the green dress, smiling brightly. Patton clapped, "You look amazing!"

"Eh, could be better." Roman rolled his eyes, hiding his face in Virgil's apparently red neck.

Remus flipped him off, and then turned to Don, "What'cha think? Am I irresistible?~"

Don laughed, "You sure are!" she giggled when Remus started swaying his hips.

"Janus would think you're sexy," Emily teased, she then turned to Patton, "Do you want to go? You and Virgil are last."

"Sure!" Patton agreed.

Remus changed back, saying he's so buying this. Don had to help a customer, giving her phone to Remus to continue to record.

Patton stepped out after changing, looking down at his dress, "It's cute, but I don't know if I like wearing them." he smiled nervously at Emily.

He didn't want to disappoint her or make her upset. He wanted to show her it's ok to wear what you like, and that even guys wear feminine clothes. He wanted to help make her feel comfortable with what she wanst to wear, and he failed.

But Emily smiled brightly, "That's ok! Wear whatever you like!"

Patton bit his lip, but nodded, "Yeah, ok," he listened to the compliments from the others before going back and changing.

Virgil was next, Roman slipping off of his lap as he went in the changing room. He was actually worried that he'd look weird.

He put it on, shuffling uncomfortably when he saw how much skin was shown. He did not like it at all. He didn't even want to go out. He changed back, coming out, avoiding Emily's eyes, "I didn't like it, sorry."

Emily shook her head, "It's completely ok. I'm going to buy a few things, we don't have to do a fashion show for me."

"Emmy!" Patton crossed his arms, "We should completely do a fashion show for you!"

Emily shook her head, "I'd rather do it at my- uh- Remy's house."

Remy looked up from his phone, "My house is your house now, you live with me."

"Not until I sell it and completely move into your place." She gave him a pointed look. Remy frowned, but shook his head.

Roman had to change back so he could buy the skirt. Him, Remus, and Emily all bought their's.

They left the shop, Remus giving Don her phone back, but not before those two exchanged phone numbers. She's cool with them because her big sister is a lesbian, so she supports LGBT people.

The group walked out of the store, "We're going to Hot Topic now, right?" Virgil asked.

"If we all want, sure," Emily nodded, "We can do that."

"I don't care." Remy said, still on his phone.

"As long as I can buy a kitty plush!" Patton bounced on his toes.

Roman shrugged, "Whatever you all want, I don't shop."

"Is there a place with sex toys?" Remus asked, mostly to himself.

Logan was the only one remaining silent. He was looking down, a frown on his face. He was deep in thought.

He was trying to figure out if he should sneak back here and buy the dress, if he does, how would he do it?

"Logan?" Patton shook his arm, "What'cha thinking about?"

Logan shook his head, "Oh, uh, nothing of importance. Let's continue shopping."

Patton was confused, but simply smiled, the group heading off to a new store in the mall.

Logan tried to look calm and collective, but he just couldn't stop thinking about how wearing that damn dress made him feel much happier.

i am so fucking sorry this is late. i don't even have an excuse, i just forgot. please forgive me, i'm so sorry

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!