"I'm not looking at her, okay! I am looking at them. And I'm just being cautious because that flatform keeps on moving and the winds are sucks. What if they fall on the lake?" Shia answered.

"But your eyes are looking at the other direction where there's only one girl standing. While the other girls you're talking are at the other corner of the flatform." JC teased at her because her bestfriends was obviously looking at Nayeon.

"Shut up!" Shia glared at JC but the latter just shrugged it off and laughed.

JC knew that there's special with Nayeon and Shia for the past month. She knew they're always out late in the evening just to roam around Seoul.

"What's between you two?" JC suddenly asked.

JC knew everything but she doesn't know about the real score between Nayeon and Shia. And she had no time to ask Shia because the latter was busy with her work as Twice's bodyguard.

"Nothing. Just friends." Shia simply answered.

"You've been making out and you only answered just friends?" JC raised her brows to her bestfriend.

"Lower your voice motherfucker! People might hear you!" Shia widen her eyes as she looked around the area.

"And we're not making out for pete's sake!"

"So, what do you call that nonstop kissing inside the car and even in the park, was it just for nothing?" JC wiggled her brows while the latter blushed as she remembered all of those moments.

"That was only a kiss not a making out, shithead!"

"Nah that was also called making out." JC rested her head on the recliner chair and laughed.

"I regretted bringing you here!" JC responded with a loud laughed which the other people around them together with Twice looked at their direction.

"Ohh, your girlfriend is looking at us." JC teased her even more because Shia was getting more redder as people looking at them.

"She's not my girlfriend, fucker!" She was blushing and can't even look at Nayeon's direction because of the nonstop teasing from her bestfriend.

"Whatever!" JC uttered as she stood up and went to the tent to get her tablet.

"Where are you going?" Shia asked.

"To get my girlfriend." JC once again laughed which was annoying to Shia's eardrums.

Shia knows who's JC girlfriend she talked about, it's her tablet which our works runs on it.

SHIA POV

As i turned my head to look at the certain girl, i unknowingly smiled as i saw her playing with the umbrella with Sana while making a tug of war from the wind.

That's why i dolize her even more because she has this outgoing personality that fits in every situation. She can be a fake maknae, she can be a kid, she can be a caring unnie towards her members and she can be a real Nayeon if she's not on camera.

For me, this situation that i have in is indeed hard especially because i am a business woman and also not a korean citizen. But i did accept this job because i wanted to know Nayeon more and to see her even though i didn't know whose group i was assigned to at first but the fact that i will be working under JYPE, i am still happy because Nayeon is also working in JYPE.

I am inlove with her since the day she smiled at me at the time when we were in that restaurant's comfort room.

And yes, JC was right. we kissed even in the park. We acted like a couple but we still have no labels to call it as girlfriends because i was more afraid if i will confess to her and she will reject me.