Fabulousness on Ice

Start from the beginning

Once everyone was on the ice, they unintentionally made a train of people who were hugging the wall.

Levi passed them and leaped into the air.

"What the hell, man!" Reiner shouted.

"Dude, you're totally going to the Olympics!" Connie exclaimed.

Levi skated towards them at a astonishing speed, but stopped suddenly enough to make snow fly. "Tch, that was only a Waltz jump."

He skated off to gain some speed, he leaped in the air again, this time making more rotations. The second he landed that jump, he jumped again.

The friends clapped as Levi skated on.

"I don't know what he just did, but that was insane," Jean said.

Annie stopped right in front of them. "Axel, double toe combination."

"I have no idea what the fuck you just said," Jean nodded.

Annie rolled her eyes. "Of course."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Annie was doing backwards crossovers into a spin. However, the instant she was about to enter the spin, Jean skated right into her, what she called, "bubble space".

She stopped and grabbed his collar. "Do not dare go within six feet of me when I'm attempting to spin," she said with a deadly glare.

"How can I know if you're about to spin?" Jean asked.

"When I'm doing backwards crossovers," Annie replied. "In fact, whenever, you see a skater do backwards crossovers, that most likely means a spin or jump will occur next. So watch where you're going." As soon as she was finished, she skated away.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Let's skate while holding hands," Ymir suggested to Christa. "Maybe we'll be less likely to fall."

Christa shrugged, "Okay, it'll be fun."

They held hands and began to skate together, occasionally relying on each other to not fall.

Suddenly, Sasha and Connie joined on both sides. "Yay! We're making a line!"

"Aw, hell yeah," Connie exclaimed.

"Aw, hell naw," Ymir sassed back. "You never asked."

"Can we join you?" They asked simultaneously.

"Sure," Christa smiled.

"Christa!" Ymir shouted. "Why?"

"Okay, onward!" Sasha shouted as they all stumble and waddled down the ice.

They barely skated three paces before Sasha called out, "Mayday! Mayday! I'm going down. She fell onto her butt, dragging along Ymir, who dragged down Christa, who dragged down Connie.

They all were laughing except for Ymir. "I knew this was a bad idea," she uttered.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Check this out, Marco," Jean stated. He skated while holding his hands behind his back. "It's like how people skate in cartoons and stuff."

Marco started to laugh.

Annie stopped in front of them. "You know how on land, if you walk like that, it makes you look like an old man, contemplating his life?"

Marco and Jean nodded.

"Yeah, it's not any different on ice," Annie crossed her arms. "And waddling makes you look even more stupid."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Public skate's over!" The ice monitor yelled over the people.

"Hey look Armin! I can finally skate." Eren started to pick up speed towards the entrance.

"Eren, slow down!" Armin called after him. "You might-"

Eren tripped on his toe picks and fell to the ice.

"Fall..." Armin completed his thoughts as he skated over to Eren only to trip over him.

"Haha! You fell!" Eren said in a sing song voice.

"You fell first!" Armin laughed.

"Hey guess what?" Jean asked. "You're both idiots. Well Eren more so then Armin."

"Bitch, I have sharpened blades for feet and I will kick your ass once we get to land," Eren stated.

"I'd like to see you try," Jean smirked.

Immediately, Eren dragged Jean down and they began to quarrel on the ice while everyone got off.

The ice monitor saw them and shouted at them. "I said, off the ice!"

"I'll get them," Annie and Levi said simultaneously as they skated on ice and dragged the fidgeting boys off the ice.

"On second thought, can we just leave them here to get run over by the zamboni?" Annie asked as she dragged them off the ice. They were still clawing at each other.

"I think their families want them back," Levi stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: (It was pretty late when I wrote this so that explains the weirdness in the AN.)

Hey guysss. I wrote this specifically because the US Nationals just took place this weekend for figure skating and I skate. I'm not very good, but I skate.