The Lives of Friends of One Who is in a Fandom

"NOOOOOOOO!" Sasha cried out.

Christa glanced at Sasha. "You okay-"

"NOOO!" Sasha leaned her head on Christa's shoulders and sobbed uncontrollably.

"What's wrong?" Christa asked with concern.

"My heart can't take it! It's too much for me to handle!" Sasha shouted.

"What is? Sasha can you please calm down and tell me?" Christa patted Sasha's head.

"Look at this!" Sasha sniffed while showing her phone to Christa.

What Christa saw were two animated characters, one of which was in the other's arms dying. With blood. And flowers raining down on them.

"This is... Interesting-"

"No it's not!" Sasha interrupted. "It's feels-crushing." Sasha grabbed Christa's shoulders and shook her violently. "MY FEELS. THEY'RE CRUSHED, CHRISTA. CRUSHED!"

Christa didn't exactly know what to do. She didn't even know which fandom Sasha was talking about. So, she decided to do what she could do best in that situation.

Christa stood up, walked away, and denied everything ever happened.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Hey, Jean." Sasha called while poking her friend in the shoulder repeatedly. "Jean. Jean. Jean. Jean-"

"What?!" He finally turned around.

Sasha shoved her phone in Jean's face. It took a second for Jean's eyes to adjust, but he instantly pushed the phone away once he knew what it was.

"What the hell, Sasha?!"

Sasha started laughing maniacally.

"Why would you show me gay anime porn?"

"Incorrect," Sasha stated. "This is my

O-T-P
SITTING IN A TREE
TRY-ING TO MAKE SOME BA-BIES

I mean, if it's even possible for men to have-"

"Sasha, you are so obsessed with this, that it is unhealthy," Jean stated.

Sasha narrowed her eyes at Jean. "You're unhealthy!" She shouted before stomping away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: When in doubt, turn around and deny everything.