This Means War

AN: hello my dudes

I made some changes to this chapter and an ending AN explaining what they are and why for your reading convenience

~~~~~~

"But seriously," Sasha stated. "He said that he only wanted to join track so he could watch her as she runs."

"That's just typical," Jean shook his head.

"Sounds like a douche," Ymir added.

Sasha shivered, "I can't believe I used to like that jerk. But it doesn't matter now," Sasha leaned on Connie's shoulder. "I have a better idiot to look after."

"Hey!"

The bell rang, alerting the friends that they had five minutes before school started. They started to pick up their backpacks and leave the hallway.

However, as they got nearer to the main hallway, they heard shouting.

"Bitch, no!"

"Oh, I am totally right. You must be blind."

"What's going on?" Armin asked.

They turned the corner to see two sophomores shouting at each other with a crowd forming around them.

"The dress is black and blue!"

"It is fucking white and gold!" What is your problem.

What was funnier was that they were both guys. Suddenly another sophomore pushed through the crowd, one that everyone instantly recognized as Levi.

"Erwin, this is not the time!" He scolded.

"Nile is completely blind! The dress is black and blue."

"White and gold!"

"Black and blue!"

"Erwin!"

"Children!" Shouted a teacher. "Get to class."

"Can it be?" Sasha asked dramatically.

"Can what be?" Jean asked.

"It's here," Reiner breathed.

"Please clue me in on this," Jean groaned.

"This is the beginning," Sasha whispered, "Of World War III."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Armin was in English class with Eren when the bell finally rang. He nearly fell asleep while reading "To Build a Fire," which, had nothing with building a fire, but rather it being extremely cold.

The minute he walked out the door, his head was almost taken off by a flying notebook.

"What the-!"

"Guys, get down!" Connie shouted as he pushed Eren and Armin into a corner. The hallways were way noisier than usual. On top of that, there were projectiles flying across the hallway, most of which were writing utensils and crumbled-up balls of paper. "We are at war. Use your backpacks as a shield. Avoid the 400 hallway. And stay alive, my friends."

"Connie what is this about-?" Eren asked.

"BLUE AND BLACK!"

"GOLD AND WHITE!"

"On second thought," Eren said, "don't answer that question."

Connie patted Eren and Armin's shoulders. "Travel safely." He then put his backpack over his head and ran in a random direction into the mob of students who were shouting and throwing things at each other.