P.E.

"Welcome back from Winter Break," Shadis roared at his sleepy students. "I hope you've been doing exercises over break because I'm making you run for 25 minutes-"

The class groaned.

"IN THE FREEZING COLD!" Shadis finished.

"Why does he have to be so cruel?" Sasha asked.

"Well he was in the military," Eren pointed out.

"But still, I don't wanna run," Sasha complained.

"I don't either, but there's nothing we can do," Armin stated. "Unless..."

"What?" Connie asked.

"Unless we can somehow lock him in a closet," Armin said. As he continued, his expression darkened. "Or we can play with his mind in ways no one can imagine until he begs for mercy he doesn't deserve..."

Everyone stared at Armin. He smiled at them, "But I guess we just have to deal with it for now."

"Or we can take musically desperate measures," Sasha smirked at Connie. He nudged her back as a sign he knew what she was hinting at.

Out of nowhere a spotlight shone onto those two and they were wearing classy outfits.

"Cue music!" Connie said into his microphone which no one knew where he got it from.

*imagine Royals by Lorde playing because that is the first song that popped into my head in which most should know the melody to (if not, then sorry)*

"I've never seen a person run the way,
Not one runs the whole entire thing
Without walking.
And I'm not proud of my mile time
It's really bad, and that's me talking.

But you are like, run the whole thing until you can't anymore
What are you doing, laying on the gym floor
We don't care, it's not gonna get us anywhere.
But you're still like "You little shits, use all of your might.
Or I'll make sure you don't see daylight."
We kinda care. Because we don't wanna die.

But well never be fit, fit~
We eat to much junk food
We just aren't in the mood
Though we know we all will be screwed.

But I can still dream, dream~
Just between you and me,
And baby I'll dream, I'll dream, I'll dream, I'll dream~
To be as fit as I want to be."

Sasha and Connie both sang in a dreadfully off tune harmony. They might have made a bigger entrance if they actually had the equipment that was stated in the beginning of their performance (That was a lie).

Basically they bursted into song like it was High School Musical: The Attack, except no one sang along.

It was pretty obvious that they both are getting in trouble for it. Shadis marched over to them.

"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" He shouted.

"Yessir!" Sasha and Connie replied with a salute.

"YOU BOTH ARE LIL' SHITS."

"Yessir!"

"GO TO THE OFFICE!"

"Yessir!"

"AND DON'T TELL THE OFFICE I CALLED YOU LIL' SHITS, YOU LIL' SHITS!"

"Yessir!"

Sasha gave looked over at Connie. "Ready for the finale?"

"Ready!" Connie said.

"MY ANACONDA DON'T

MY ANACONDA DON'T

MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNTIL YOU DON'T MAKE US RUN, HUN!"

Shadis gave them a deathly stare. Once Connie and Sasha decided they did enough damage, they both shouted, "RUN!" At each other. Next thing you knew they were out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Excuse the weirdness in this one. I wrote this in the middle of the night which is when my mind tends to get creative. On a whim, I decided to post this. So I may regret this... or not.

I am extremely stressed out because I was reminded about how terrible school and socializing is.

For the finale:

MY ANACONDA DON'T

MY ANACONDA DON'T

MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT anything to do with school or being in the same building with human beings that I want to run over with a dinosaur and I hope you are having a better time than I am. Bye.

And I am rarely going to update one story right after another so this is the first.