The Final Battle Pt. 2

AN:
Guys, I know what you're thinking if you can see what the video is. But you're going to have to trust me on this one. And I trust that you guys know when to play this video...

~~~~~

Sasha tucked and rolled under a bush with a quick rustle of the leaves. Peering out from underneath, she quickly glanced around the perimeter. There was movement approximately 15 feet in her 10 o'clock direction. She listens closely. There were two people in that direction, all her team.

The slight shaking sound of pocket glitter gave Reiner away. And the stench of a new Victoria's Secret bra. Accompanied by the sound of Annie's harsh whisper chiding him, "No, there's no possible way you can deflect sunlight off glitter to blind someone!"

Followed by the snarky hushed response of "fucking watch me."

Yep. Definitely her idiot teammates.

She rolls forward past a clearing into another bush and repeats. The coast is clear. She turns around and makes a serious of complex hand movements to communicate this to her teammates.

"Coast is clear," she signals. "We have Reiner being useless and Annie whooping him to our left ahead of us. Everyone else must be behind us."

Connie pops up from the bush behind her and signals back. "Haha what else is new." He quickly joins the bush next to her.

"Hey guys," Christa whispered. "Y'all know that an average person cannot understand Sashanese right?"

Molblit walks up to her, facing her silently. He looks at her and signals. "I can understand. But you don't and it's entertaining. Haha you don't know what I'm saying. According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly."

Christa glares as him as they join the others. "Y'all out of your damn mind," she utters.

They slowly make their way forward, inching closer to Marco's backyard until Sasha holds up a single hand to halt them. She points past some greenery. There they see Auruo and Erd, patrolling with their Hanji-engineered weapons up.

Almost within a blink of an eye, Sasha hits them both, sending them to the ground, writhing as they sputter. With this, Sasha signals them to come forward, and they progress even closer to their goal.

~~~

"Do you hear that?" Annie asked.

"Nope, sorry," Reiner smirked. "My up sexy was too distracting."

Annie blinked in confusion. "What's up sexy?"

Reiner merely pointed at her and let out a single victorious "Ha, gotcha."

Annie stared at him. As a response, she pulled up her gun and shot up, sending him to the ground, paralyzed. One of the two glowing panels on his chest went out shortly after her hit.

"H-hey! I'm your own teammate!" He managed to speak as he twitched on the dirt.

"And I will not hesitate to kill you off if you keep being a pain!" Annie scolded.

Suddenly, a twig snapped ahead of them. Annie immediately ducked behind a bush, leaving Reiner open and exposed.

"Well, well, well," Annie listened as Marco - no, Darco cooed. "Look who we have here."