Reunited

"Wait you have glasses?" Hanji asked in horror.

"I'm as blind as a bat, I just usually wear contacts," Levi stated.

"Then why are you wearing glasses today?" Erwin asked.

"Because I was too lazy to put on my contacts," Levi answered.

"Quick!" Erwin yanked off Levi's glasses. "How many fingers am I holding up?" He held up two fingers.

Levi snatched his glasses back and sneered. "Erwin, you ignorant bastard, I have bad vision, I'm not high off my ass. What I see before me is two, fuzzy looking fingers, not a confusing mess of colors."

"Wrong," Erwin smirked. He was actually holding up three fingers while hiding his middle finger behind his pointer. "It's three."

Levi's eye noticeably twitched. "Fuckface," Levi uttered.

"Someone's in a bad mood today~" Hanji sang.

"You can just shut up," Levi spat at her. "I woke up late, I missed the bus, I had to get a ride from Erwin, and we were late because Erwin here who had his license for two days ran over a fucking squirrel."

"It wasn't my fault!" Erwin tried to defend himself.

"How wasn't it your fault?" Mike asked. "You were the one driving."

"It wasn't my fault because if the squirrel had looked both sides before crossing the road, it would have been okay," Erwin said with a very in-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Erwin," Levi sighed. "It's a fucking squirrel. If it had half the brain to look before crossing the road, it would have done it. However, a squirrel is not as intelligent as a human-"

"Levi," Erwin said, staring at something behind him.

"And we, being the intelligent creatures have to be sure not to run them over," Levi continued.

"Levi," Erwin said a little louder.

"So next time you cross a road," Levi went on, "look for the damn squirrels!"

"Wow, you really hate squirrels," said a voice from behind him. In a way, Levi didn't recognize the voice, but something about the tone struck him as familiar.

He turned around. At first, he saw two figures, of which he didn't think much of. However, as it settled in, the realization hit him like a bus.

The redhead smiled brightly at him. "Hey there, Big Bro."

Hanji squealed.

Levi stood there, awestruck. "Isabel, Farlan..."

"Come on, bring it in!" Farlan laughed.

They both hugged Levi, whose shock overpowered any other emotion displayed on his face.

Hanji nearly vibrated with excitement. "Can you believe it?" She exclaimed as she violently shook Mike. "Levi is showing emotion!"

"Quite a beautiful moment if I do say so myself," Erwin nodded. "Nice to finally meet you two."

"Um, you know us?" Farlan asked.

"Levi told us a few things," Hanji said as a mischievous grin stretched across her face. "Now before we get too settled in, I have a couple questions I want to ask you-"

"That's enough Hanji," Erwin stated as he stood up and started to pull her away from the table. "Just leave them be to catch up."

"B-but it's for science!" Hanji whined as she was dragged away.

"I'm sorry about that," Levi said. "They tend to be weird."

"No it's perfectly fine," Farlan laughed.

"In fact, they seem fun!" Isabel added.

"So, why are you here?" Levi asked.

"Well," Farlan went on. "My dad got transferred."

"And what about you Isabel?" Levi glanced over to the girl.

Gradually, the smile diminished on her face. "My grandma passed."

Levi nodded to himself. When they were little, the only family Levi remembered Isabel having was her grandmother. Her entire life, she had never seen her parents, and her grandmother refused to talk about them.

"Farlan's family kind of legally adopted me," Isabel said.

"It's okay though," Farlan said. "She was practically family to us."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Levi said. He reached over to her and ruffled her hair. "You brave little brat," he smirked.

"Hey!" Isabel whined.

Farlan laughed. "I say you introduce us to your interesting friends! I would love to meet them."

"Be careful. They tend to spark annoyance," Levi joked.

"Wow, your face remained exactly the same," Isabel said to Levi.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah," Isabel went on. "You still have that same look from when you were a child. Even when we were having fun you refuse to crack a smile."

"Sounds like me," Levi stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I just had to okay! I just had to bring in the original squad ;-;

If you don't know where they are from, either read A Choice With No Regrets or watch the OVAs. Then you will know why I want to include them.

Yes, it does mean that they are on the list of characters who can be included in the regular oneshots... So yeah... IM KINDA REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE I LOVE ISABEL AND FARLAN AND I LITERALLY EXPLODED ONTO MY SCREEN FROM FEELS WHILE WATCHING THE OVA.

*clears throat*

Hehehe maybe I'll even include them in the next chapter...