Last Day-Mania Pt. 1

AN: WARNING!!! The comments contain spoilers from the manga. If you are not completely caught up, BEWARE!!!! *zips out*

~~~~~~~~

"Alright, someone needs to tell me what on earth happened here!" Principal Zackley gestured to the scene. It was definitely questionable how it happened. For some reason, Isabel was duct taped to the ceiling and Eren has his head stuck in transparent box as he continuously screamed although no one could hear him. Erwin had a chair stuck on his butt while Levi and Hanji was stuck to various materials and each other. Armin's shoe was being gnawed off by a duck. Bertolt's head is in the roof with his body dangling from the ceiling. Sure he was tall, but it was still weird. Not to mention, as he panicked, his limbs got progressively more noodle-like.

Everyone was also in an odd place, and, not to mention, the entire school was a wreck. There were paper everywhere, desks were flipped over, and one of the history rooms have suffered a chemical explosion.

"It's hard to explain, sir," Petra said. There was a groaning from the trash can next to her. As the principal peeked cautiously into the container, he saw a child curled in in fetal position, rocking back and forth.

"Alright, who decided it was okay to throw away a human being?" Zackley demanded.

"I am literal trash," Sasha groaned.

"I don't care how long this takes," Zackley stated. "I need to know what happened."

"Alright," Reiner spoke from behind. He was covered with pink glitter from head to toe. "So it started with-"

Beginning of the day

There was groaning from the trash can. As Eren and his friends peered into it with caution, they saw Sasha in fetal position while rocking back and forth.

"Sasha," Eren spoke up. "You okay-"

"I am literal trash," Sasha said quietly.

"Her favorite manga character died," Connie explained.

"GUYS!" Armin shouted as he ran down the hallway. "Do you know where Marco is?"

"No, sorry," Eren stated. "I saw Jean walk down that hallway a few moments ago."

"Hey guys," Mikasa greeted as she and  Annie walked up to them with a suspicious, body-sized black bag.

Armin put his hands on his hips like a concerned parent. "Who did you murder?"

"I know you are, but what am I?" Annie snapped back immediately to her defense.

"We didn't murder anyone," Mikasa stated.

Just as she said that, a familiar voice began to speak before she kicked it. It then recoiled and groaned in pain.

"Was that Reiner?" Bertolt asked.

"He's marinating in 10 pounds of glitter," Annie stated.

Everyone had a burning question in mind which they asked simultaneously. "Why?"

Annie and Mikasa shrugged indifferently.

"But, he should be done any second now," Mikasa stated.

In about 2.6 seconds, Reiner emerged from the black bag, rupturing the top and infecting the immediate area with a rain of pink glitter. He was in nothing but his underwear and a bra as he flexed his muscles which were horrifyingly coated in pink glitter. Coated.