IMPORTANT AN

Yooooooooooo.

Things bout to get real heavy here.

And I know 2016 has been a shitty year and I'm about to make it worse because sooner rather than later and no point in making 2017 shitty, right?

So there's really no easy way to say this, but Scouting Legion High School is ending.

DAMN THAT WAS HARD AS HELL TO TYPE. THATS WHEN U KNOW ITS BAD.

This is the last summer I will write about, and the following school year is the last year. After that, all the seniors graduate and yada yada.

This has been the plan for a while... To stop when Erwin, Levi, Hanji, etc. graduate and I'm telling you guys this now, because I don't want it to be like two chapters before the end and it be like "yo. Btw. Dis ish ending."

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely LOVED writing SCLS and y'all made it worth it. I had SO much fun and it is amazing to see how much my writing has evolved throughout the book.

Sadly, it's just always been the plan to stop at one point since I started writing this book and it's time to carry out that plan.

Heads up and stuff.

Ugh, why do I feel like crying.

But on a sappier note, to everyone one of you who have commented and liked up this book - YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME SAAAUUCCCEEEEE!!!

Like seriously, you don't get how excited I get when I see the little red number notification thingy and it's a comment and I read it and it's something nice and it just makes my day. It just does. Like I would just go on for the rest of the day happy so thanks to y'all for being sweet and funny and supportive and I seriously wouldn't be doing this if you guys didn't exist.

Seriously tho. I love you all <3

Thanks a bunches, guys ^-^

Which brings me to my next train in thought. So this book is ending, and I literally don't know any of you that well and you probs don't know me that well either. So I thought. What if I held a Q&A session????? Just so if you have any questions about me in general or my writing or if you just wanna talk (Bc some of you seem like the bomb.com to talk to) maybe that can be arranged???

Yay or nay? Let me know tho because if this is a horrible idea I will stop myself lol

On a happier note (somewhat maybe I guess?) I am working on another comedy series AOT fanfic thing? Kinda like this one but in The Office style. So yeah it's gonna be like that style where sometimes the characters have asides and what not. Kind of like a reality show but the office.

Again, I don't know if it's a great idea, but just letting y'all know I ain't gonna quit just yet :)

Lol why did I just turn country???

Once again. IM SORRY ABOUT THE NEWS BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS ANYMORE. YOU ALL LITERALLY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. I LOVE YOU ALL <333333

Love,
Avalon-chan < ( ' ' < )