Rouge/Bunnie Fusion Bios

This is everything you need to know about Rouge and Bunnie's twin fusions.

I'll try to make my bios more brief from this point.

(Art by Tangerbree-sunrise )

Name: Joya (Name by Diamond_Shimmers )

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Species: Rabbit/Bat Hybrid

Personality: She's a southern belle like Bunnie, but is way more flirty thanks to her and Rouge's behavior combined. Her inner motherly side comes out whenever Tails is scared or in trouble. Joya's love for Knuckles is so strong, that she'll tear down a forest to save him, even if she won't say it out loud.

Likes: her friends, her twin sister, her tech, jewels and Knuckles

Dislikes: Robotnik/Eggman, Metal Sonic, the Anti Freedom Fighters, Snively, Scourge and being mocked for her parts

Powers: strength, flight (through hover feet) and gliding (temporarily through wings)

Weapons: arm cannon

Skills: stealth, close quarters combat and heavy lifting

Friends: Sonic, Tails, Sally, Nicole, Antione, Rotor, Amy, Knuckles and the rest of the heroes

Family: Karrot (twin sister)

Crush: Knuckles

Backstory: Joya is half of the result of Rouge and Bunnie fusing with a gem to become her.

In her timeline/dimension, she's twin to Karrot and a member of the Freedom Fighters alongside Sonic and Sally.

Whenever she's not helping them or finding jewels with her sister, she's hanging out with Knuckles, trying to get him to leave the island with her.

————————————————————————

(Art by Tangerbree-sunrise )

Name: Karrot   (Name by Diamond_Shimmers )

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Species: Rabbit/Bat Hybrid

Personality: She's mostly like Rouge I behavior, but Bunnie's side helps tone her down a bit. Karrot is mischievous and teasing, though that often shifts to flirting whenever Antione is around.

Likes: jewels, her friends, teasing guys and being with Antione

Dislikes: her jewels being taken, Robotnik/Eggman, Snively and most of the baddies

Powers: strength and flight (through wings)

Weapons: Jewel Bombs

Skills: stealth, kickboxing, and hacking

Friends: Sally, Sonic, Tails, Amy, Antione, Shadow, Rotor, Omega, Blaze, Cream, Nicole and the rest of the heroes

Crush: Antione (Shadow could be a close second)

Backstory: Karrot is half of the result of Rouge and Bunnie fusing together with a gem to become her.

In her timeline/dimension, she's Joya's twin and a member of the Freedom Fighters alongside Sonic and Sally.

Whenever she's not helping them out or hunting gems with her sister, she's following Antione around to flirt and tease him.

In the future, her and Antione are married and have two children, Jacques and Jade.

————————————————————————

I'm not gonna bother repeating the credits again.

This time, I'm leaving the demo to you guys to decide.

1) Should I do it and keep making Demos for these?

Or

2) Should I get rid of the Demos to make space for more?

I'm honestly trying to figure out how to fit this in before I hit 200 pages.

I'll see you next time!