Rouge/Sonic fusion intro

Rouge thought to herself on who to fuse with, when the obvious choice came to mind.

Why not fuse with Sonic?

How could she forget about Big Blue?

When Rouge thought about Sonic, she realized how similar they were aside from gender and species.

They both loved being free to do what they wanted.

They both liked to taunt and tease Knuckles.

And they loved the thrill of adventure.

It was like looking at a mirror when she made the comparison.

Both of them could go well teaming up together as one person.

Rouge was never up in the speed category, but fusing with Sonic instantly made her the Fastest Thing Alive.

Sure she would have to stop Eggman all the time, but her new life could still take some days to go hunting for jewels.

Sonic could get some good stuff from her too.

Sonic's strategy was most of the time running in and destroying Eggman's army quickly, a plan that eventually fails sometimes.

With Rouge fusing with Sonic, the blue blur could use stealth and destroy Eggman's army before the doctor could realize he was there.

Rouge also laughed at the idea of making Sonic both a girl and making him flirt like her.

It was settled, she was going to become one with the hero of Mobius.

Rouge flew out of the temple and towards Green Hill to find Sonic.

As scheduled, he was making his daily run through the place.

Rouge landed at the end of Green Hill and waited for Sonic to get done with his run.

Once he stopped, Rouge winked at him. "Hi there Sonic~"

Sonic waved at her. "Hey Rouge! What's up?"

Rouge shrugged. "Not much, I just wanted to show you something and see if you wanted to join me."

Sonic grinned. "Heh, Rouge actually wants to do something with me? I don't know if I should be honored or surprised."

Rouge smirked. "Why not both?"

The two laughed for a few minutes before calming down.

Sonic looked at her. "So what is it that you wanted to show me?"

Rouge pulled out the Shimmering Heart for Sonic to see. "This is the Shimmering Heart, a gem that supposedly makes you beautiful."

Sonic chuckled. "Sorry Rouge, but if you're asking to try it out on me, then no thanks."

Rouge giggled. "As much as I'd like to see you as a girl, it doesn't really do that."

Sonic tilted his head. "Really? Then what does it do?"

Rouge pointed at the gem. "This fuses two people into one person to share their looks."

Sonic scratched behind his ear. "Huh? Sounds like when me and Shadow fused to become Shadic once."

Rouge nodded. "A little, but there's a catch."

Sonic looked at the gem. "And that is?"

Rouge put her hand on her hip. "The two people who fuse with this will also merge their memories and personalities. The past will also change to make the fusion part of time."