Rouge/Sally fusion bio

This is everything you need to know about the fusion of Rouge and Sally.

(Credit goes to breezy-bree2 )

Name: Hazel (Credit goes to Diamond_Shimmers )

Age: 17
Gender: Female

Species: Chipbat (chipmunk +bat)

Likes: Tails, Nicole, Bunnie, her parents, jewels, and most of all, Sonic.

Dislikes: Amy acting immature, Robotnik/Eggman, her stuff being taken, and Sonic getting hurt.

Personality: She's smart and persistent, as well as being kind and loyal to her friends. She only flirts around Sonic, and sometimes likes to get funny reactions when she act seductive.

Crush: Sonic

Job/Occupation: princess, leader of the Freedom Fighters, part time jewel thief, and co leader to the Resistance.

Backstory: When Rouge and Sally fused, they were reborn as Hazel, a Chipbat with great leadership skills and a huge crush on Sonic.

In this timeline, Sally's mother was a bat instead, resulting in her being born and named Hazel.

She grew close to Sonic ever since they met. They were with each other through the hard times when Robotnik took over.

When Robotnik was defeated and ran away, Hazel stayed with Sonic as he went after him.

In Adventure 1, Hazel helped Sonic fight Chaos, while dealing with an angry Knuckles and a jealous Amy.

In Adventure 2, Hazel and Knuckles acted out them fighting each other so she could gain Eggman's trust enough to be a double agent.

In Heroes, she helped Team Sonic get to Eggman and provided assistance against the Metal Overlord.

In 06, she helped Shadow take on Mephiles, go through a devastated future with Sonic and helped the others find the Chaos Emeralds to revive Sonic.

In Unleashed, she traveled the world with Sonic and Chip to restore the planet.

In Colors, she helped Sonic free Tails from mind control.

In Lost World, she helped fight the Deadly Six.

And in Forces, she led the Resistance as co leader behind Knuckles and never stopped believing Sonic was still alive.

Five years after Forces, her and Sonic married and had two kids together.

                 (Powers and Weapons)

Echo location: She can use sound waves to navigate the dark, shatter glass, and stun enemies.

Flight: She secretly hides her bat wings under her clothes, which she uses to fly.

Crystal Summoning: After hunting different jewels for years, she developed the ability to summon crystal projectiles that she can throw at enemies.

Close Combat Experience: Hazel is the best at martial arts and other fighting styles.

She's been able to fight all the Freedom Fighters at once, and still have enough stamina to fight either Sonic or Shadow.

Ring-Blades: She sometimes brings a pair of rings with her that she puts on her wrists which unleash two powerful blades. The ring blades can cut through metal and deflect projectiles.

                      (Relationships)

Sonic: (childhood friend/crush/boyfriend/lover/future husband)

When the two met as young kids, they became close friends.

They eventually developed a crush on each other and started a relationship after Robotnik was defeated.

They stayed together, even though Hazel had to leave her royal family behind.

Tails: (adopted little brother)

Hazel sees Tails as the smart little brother that always there to cheer her up.

Tails sees Hazel as an kind and overprotective sister that wants the best for him.

Knuckles: (close friend)

While Hazel did drive Knuckles nuts at first, they became trusted allies after Adventure 1.

They came up with the plan to act like Hazel was trying to steal the Master Emerald so she could slip into Eggman's ranks as a double agent.

Knuckles gave her the co leader position of the Resistance when it was formed during Forces.

Amy: (close friend and envious rival)

The two were best friends at first, but they became rivals for Sonic's heart after Amy found out they already were in a relationship before she met him.

Amy does pull through and helps Hazel sometimes, but it's only because she's needed for something or Sonic demanded her to.

Shadow: (close friend and teammate)

Hazel found Shadow in Eggman's lab after Adventure 2 and freed him.

Hazel told Shadow all of his memories and helped him rediscover who he is.

In gratefulness, Shadow joined the Freedom Fighters alongside Omega to help Sonic and the others protect the world.

Cream: (close friend)

Hazel likes having her over at Knothole to play games with her and Bunnie.

Cream wants to be like her when she grows up.

Blaze: (close friend and fellow princess)

The two enjoy each other's company since they both deal with being born into royalty.

Silver: (close friend)

The two work together often as Silver warns them of a coming danger in order to save the future.

Bunnie Rabbot: (close friend/best friend)

The two have been friends through thick and thin.

Bunnie is always there for her with Tails when Hazel feels down.

Nicole: (close friend/best friend/partner)

Besides being Hazel's AI, Nicole is really close to Hazel as if the two were sisters.

Hazel made some personality upgrades to Nicole to make her behave like her when she wants to.

(End of bio)

See you there!