Rouge/Blaze fusion intro

Rouge thought to her for a while on who to fuse with, when she came upon a clever idea.

What if she fused with Blaze?

Blaze was the guardian of the Sol Emeralds, something Rouge couldn't get her hands on.

But if she fused with Blaze, they would both be the guardian.

This also meant Rouge would be a princess too, a thought that brought a smile to her face.

The fusion could also benefit Blaze too.

If Rouge could do some tweaking, she could find a way for their fusion to live on Mobius, instead of the other world she came from.

Blaze was always best friends with Cream, so fusing with her could get them to be together more often.

Rouge also smirked at the idea of making Blaze act like her so she could get a boyfriend. A girl like her did deserve someone in her life.

Rouge decided that the first thing to do was to go get Knuckles help with this. Maybe he would have a way to help their fusion exist on Mobius.

Rouge flew out of the temple and towards Angel Island to find Knuckles.

When she got there, he was standing guard as usual.

Knuckles looked over at her. "So how did it go?"

Rouge pulled out the Shimmering Heart for him to see.

Knuckles looked at it in awe. "So the legend is true?"

Rouge nodded. "Yes. And it does make people beautiful, just not the way you think it does."

Knuckles tilted his head. "How then?"

Rouge looked at him. "It's supposed to merge me with whoever I choose to share my looks with."

Knuckles nodded in understanding. "So why did you come here after getting it?"

Rouge pointed at it. "I was wondering if there was a way to affect it's powers so I can fuse with someone from another dimension. I wanted my fusion to exist on this world with the one I'm with."

Knuckles looked at the gem. "And who is this person?"

Rouge smiled some. "Blaze."

Knuckles raised an eyebrow. "Isn't she the guardian of the Sol Emeralds from her dimension? Fusing with her means you're taking away the only one protecting her world."

Rouge shook her head. "I'm going to see if it's possible to move the Sol Emeralds here without causing a rift. And besides, Eggman Nega isn't a threat anymore after Sonic defeated him for good."

Knuckles scratched his head. "Ok...if you say so. I guess I could see if the Master Emerald could give it the power to affect other worlds."

Rouge smiled at him. "Thank you Knuckie."

Knuckles blushed some before he did a chant in front of the ME and spoke. "Master Emerald, I ask that you grant the Shimmering Heart the power to fuse two beings from different worlds!"

The Master Emerald kept glowing brighter and brighter until the light covered the entire island.

The light eventually faded and returned in the ME.

Knuckles looked back at Rouge. "It should be done now."

Rouge came over and kissed Knuckles cheek. "Thanks Knuckie~ I'll try to thank you in my new life later."

Rouge flew off to find Blaze.

She spotted her with Cream having a tea party together.

Cream noticed her and waved. "Hello Ms. Rouge! Would you like to join us for a tea party?"