Rouge/Breezie fusion bio

Here's everything you need to know about the fusion of Rouge and Breezie.

(Credit goes to wonderful-Bree )

Name: Nephrite (Credit by Diamond_Shimmers )
Nickname: N     (I'm serious)
Age: 20
Gender: Female

Species: Hedgebat (hedgehog + bat)

Sexuality: Supposedly Straight, but isn't interested in relationships.

Crush: None (though it is hinted that she has some admiration for Metal Sonic)

Likes: Metal Sonic, jewels, being the most successful and beautiful.

Dislikes: Her jewels being stolen from her and anyone trying to blackmail her.

Job/Occupation: successful business owner

Personality: Nephrite is the most one who flirts more than any woman on the planet. She has her own charms and some kind behavior, but that all hides the truth that she's a mastermind at getting what she wants.

Backstory: When Rouge and Breezie fused, they were reborn as Nephrite, a hedgebat who runs a successful business while buying or stealing jewels as a hobby.

She met Sonic in a few of his adventures when Robotnik tried to use her as a hostage, which failed miserably.

After her encounter with the Blue Blur, she went on to slowly rise to the top as a successful businesswoman.

She got so rich and powerful, that any side of the law couldn't do much.

The government couldn't do much against Nephtite because she had the money to give them weapons and resources.

In the criminal side of the law, even the Mafia couldn't do anything to her, or else she get the government onto them.

On occasion, some men try to beg her to be their girlfriend.

She eventually decides a winner, only to dump them a week later.

Nephrite is one woman you don't want to get involved with.

                  (Powers and Weapons)

I regret to inform you that this fusion had no powers or weapons.

Breezie never had anything to fight with, which makes Nephrite a weak fusion.

                     (Relationships)

I also regret to inform you that she also doesn't have any true relationships.

The only one who comes close is Metal Sonic, which hardly counts as a relationship.

I guess being a business tycoon can make you pretty lonely, huh?

(End of bio)

Well that didn't take as long as I thought.
See you over there!