Rouge/Blaze fusion bio

This is everything you need to know about the fusion of Rouge and Blaze.

(Credit for image goes to breezy-bree2 )

Look Update!

(New art by Tangerbree-sunrise )

Name: Sunstone (credit to breezy-bree2 )

Nickname: Sol (credit to Diamond_Shimmers )
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Species: Batcat (bat + cat)

Personality: She's kind and loyal to all her friends, but gets mad when you try to hurt Cream or Silver. She flirts at Silver when they are alone.

Likes: Silver, Cream, her friends and people, Sonic, and jewels.

Dislikes: Anyone evil, Cream and Silver getting hurt, and her jewels being stolen from her.

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Silver

Job/Occupation: Princess, Guardian of the Sol Emeralds, and jewel thief.

Backstory: When Rouge and Blaze fused, they were reborn as Sunstone, a batcat who rules her kingdom, protects the Sol Emeralds, and steals jewels from criminals and villains.

She first met Sonic and the gang when Eggman attempted to get the Sol Emeralds to take over the world.

She fought Sonic at first, thinking he was with the enemy, but teamed up with him to stop Eggman later and get the Sol Emeralds back.

She later met Silver and her future self during the battle against Mephiles.

Her future self sacrificed herself to seal Iblis away. (Like in Silver's story for 06)

She has since then teamed up with Sonic and Silver on numerous occasions to defeat Eggman and other threats.

A year after Forces, Sunstone married Silver and dubbed him the king of her kingdom.

                        (Powers)

Flight: Being part bat means that Sol can fly with her wings, which she trained to go for a day without a break.

Echo location: Being part bat also grants her echo location to navigate the dark, shatter glass, and stun enemies.

Martial arts experience: Sol gains experience that Rouge has in martial arts, often being strongest in the legs like both Rouge and Blaze.

She's been able to fight Sally, Bunnie and Amy all at once without breaking a sweat.

Agility: She gains Blaze's agility, making her able to be quick when running through hard places.

Super Speed: Sol has Blaze's speed, making her able to run right next to Sonic when in a race. She can also use it when flying.

Pyrokinesis: Sol is able to make or control fire like Blaze, making fire balls or shooting a large wave of flames.

Crystal Summoning: After hunting so many jewels, Blaze developed the ability to summon crystals out of thin air.

She uses this power to summon shards of crystal to launch at the enemy.

Firey Hailstorm: A special move where Sol launches tons of flaming crystal shards to rain down on enemies.

Burning Sol: When Sol uses the Sol Emeralds, she can turn into Super like form called Burning Sol, just like Blaze can do.

(Relationships)

Sonic: (real close friend)

When the two got to know each other, they became loyal friends.

Sol sees Sonic as a trustworthy companion and friend that helps her in her dark hours.

Sonic sees Sol as a friend that's always fun to be around.

Tails: (close friend)

While she won't understand everything he says, she considers Tails a valuable ally.

Knuckles: (close friend)

Unlike Rouge, Sol never went after the Master Emerald, which instantly gained her Knuckles trust and loyalty.

Sol sometimes likes to flirt at him to make Silver jealous.

Amy: (real close friend)

While Amy's obsession of Sonic creeped her out some, Sol became good friends with Amy after she helped her recover the Sol Emeralds.

Shadow: (close friend)

Not much can be said about their friendship, other than Shadow and Sol being friends after she helped fight Mephiles.

Cream: (best friend)

Cream was the first one to become friends with Sol upon meeting her in her search for the Sol Emeralds.

Cream sees Sol as big sister figure that she wants to be when she grows up.

Sol sees Cream as a little sister and the best friend in her lifetime.

Sol sometimes helps Cream learn how to be lady like or flirt like her.

Silver: (boyfriend/lover/future husband)

Sol and Silver fell in love with each other when they first met.

Sol asked Silver to be her boyfriend when he was too nervous to ask her out.

Sol eventually proposes to Silver in the future and makes him the king of her people.

(End of bio)

That's the bio for all to read
See ya there!